Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

Ok we are getting wayyy too scattered here. We need to pick a single person and go from there. I say we vote out Jericho. His invest results don't match up with his claim, he has not been helping town at all, his claim is sketch, and he did not vote for Doom. Plus he can help confirm our investigator.

Vote Jericho 

Let's be united on this please

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

I can confirm Jericho is innocent tomorrow don't vote him. 

Dude. You gotta give us something. You can't just refuse to claim, and then say things like that. 

10 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Dude. You gotta give us something. You can't just refuse to claim, and then say things like that. 

I'm 99% sure he's the jailor. I suppose he plans on arresting me for the 3rd time?

3 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I dont know why we are switching here.  We gotta focus one or no one hangs.    

Thats exactly what I am saying!! We need to pick somebody, and currently there are 4 different people with votes.

If Devise is jailor and is vouching for Jericho for no apparent reason, then that means berocka is lying. A big reason to vote Jericho is to figure out if Berocka's invest results can be trusted or not. But if Jericho is telling the truth, then Berocka is a fake invest and actually does have defense like omg said. Orrrrr Jericho is lying which to me seems like the much more likely scenario.

So im leaving my vote on Jericho, unless Devise wants to vote for Berocka. Because there is no way in which they can both be good.

We have more votes for Barzal, and I'm very much inclined to believe Berocka given that Barzal's supposed "spy results" painted me in a negative light the day after I contributed a lot.

So...for my part, VOTE BARZAL

Last night I tracked @Goliathus and didn't see a visit from our friend with no claim yet.

What's cooking?

31 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

We have more votes for Barzal, and I'm very much inclined to believe Berocka given that Barzal's supposed "spy results" painted me in a negative light the day after I contributed a lot.

So...for my part, VOTE BARZAL

Last night I tracked @Goliathus and didn't see a visit from our friend with no claim yet.

What's cooking?

Or you spread the plague to Goliathus.... There has to be a NK in this game and you're overwhelmingly likely because like everyone's fault with my claim there's just too many TI. If you lynch me tonight, Gus kills everyone who is infected which at this point is like half of the town....

Vote Gus

Ok this is good! We are getting on the same page. I'm gonna think out loud here a sec so I can figure things out.

The 3 people in question are Berocka, Barzal, and Jericho.

-Berocka claims invest, and has results that contradict Barzal and Jericho's claims. He was in 1 "good" psychic reading with NSG. If omg is telling the truth, he was attacked by a crusader n2, and has basic defense. Most likely this would make him PB or arsonist. His last 2 invest results dont seem fakeable though. Should be able to confirm him if we lynch one of the other 2, which means omg is lying.

-Barzal claims spy. Invest results suggest mafioso/ambusher/shitty pirate if Berocka is telling the truth. He was in 1 "good" psychic reading with rory. Spy results seem believable, but fakeable.

-Jericho claims trapper. Invest results suggest framer/vamp/jester. Has been jailed 3 different night?? Didn't vote for mafia. My guess is he is framer, and has been in prison so much he hasn't done much. Could also be jester, but seems to have convinced the jailor he is good. Could also be vamp. In that situation, he is the original vamp, and didn't bite until night 3.

So, with that said, I think probably Berocka is telling the truth, and that we should lynch BOTH Jericho and Barzal. Lynching Barzal first is less of a priority because mafia will still kill tonight (unless he is the last mafia which I doubt). Lynching Jericho first doesnt matter if he is jester or framer, but could matter A LOT if he is a vampire. Sooo I still am sticking with my original vote. We should vote Jericho first due to the higher risk of letting him live another night, and to rule out vampire shenanigans sooner rather than later.

@Ptyrellyour turn to math it ip

we’re already all on Barzal and it’s a Friday so swinging a vote right now would be hard. 

Devise is freaking me out. If he is the jailor he’s bad at it, I got jailed N2 and no one showed up to talk which was awkward. He and Jericho vouching for each other is just a Dutch rudder, it’s only them and no one else has anything else good to say about them. 

Gus is really freaking me out. He HAS to be PB or Arso. He’s visited a lot of people. A lot…. A lot. I don’t like that. It’s very Gus to go full chaos when he finally gets to play instead of host. 

3 minutes ago, bigAL said:

@Ptyrellyour turn to math it ip

we’re already all on Barzal and it’s a Friday so swinging a vote right now would be hard. 

Devise is freaking me out. If he is the jailor he’s bad at it, I got jailed N2 and no one showed up to talk which was awkward. He and Jericho vouching for each other is just a Dutch rudder, it’s only them and no one else has anything else good to say about them. 

Gus is really freaking me out. He HAS to be PB or Arso. He’s visited a lot of people. A lot…. A lot. I don’t like that. It’s very Gus to go full chaos when he finally gets to play instead of host. 

We've got plenty of time to change a vote. Change yours. You know Jericho is the more pressing vote.

15 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Ok this is good! We are getting on the same page. I'm gonna think out loud here a sec so I can figure things out.

The 3 people in question are Berocka, Barzal, and Jericho.

-Berocka claims invest, and has results that contradict Barzal and Jericho's claims. He was in 1 "good" psychic reading with NSG. If omg is telling the truth, he was attacked by a crusader n2, and has basic defense. Most likely this would make him PB or arsonist. His last 2 invest results dont seem fakeable though. Should be able to confirm him if we lynch one of the other 2, which means omg is lying.

-Barzal claims spy. Invest results suggest mafioso/ambusher/shitty pirate if Berocka is telling the truth. He was in 1 "good" psychic reading with rory. Spy results seem believable, but fakeable.

-Jericho claims trapper. Invest results suggest framer/vamp/jester. Has been jailed 3 different night?? Didn't vote for mafia. My guess is he is framer, and has been in prison so much he hasn't done much. Could also be jester, but seems to have convinced the jailor he is good. Could also be vamp. In that situation, he is the original vamp, and didn't bite until night 3.

So, with that said, I think probably Berocka is telling the truth, and that we should lynch BOTH Jericho and Barzal. Lynching Barzal first is less of a priority because mafia will still kill tonight (unless he is the last mafia which I doubt). Lynching Jericho first doesnt matter if he is jester or framer, but could matter A LOT if he is a vampire. Sooo I still am sticking with my original vote. We should vote Jericho first due to the higher risk of letting him live another night, and to rule out vampire shenanigans sooner rather than later.

Should clarify I only claimed it for two nights, but I assumed that was Devise's plan for tonight which would make 3 based off his vagueness.

36 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

We've got plenty of time to change a vote. Change yours. You know Jericho is the more pressing vote.

I dont think we do tbh.

Barzal - 6 (Berocka, Advantage, BigAL, Jericho, Gustav, Devise)
Devise - 1 (NSG)
Jericho - 2 (Ptyrell, Barzal)

Jericho won't vote himself and Devise says he's innocent so he won't vote him.  That means even if everyone else converted from Barzal to Jericho, we'd only be at 5.

I think we need to just go full in on Barzal or we won't be hanging someone and we can't have that.

Edited by Advantage

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

I dont think we do tbh.

Barzal - 5 (Berocka, BigAL, Jericho, Gustav, Devise)
Devise - 1 (NSG)
Jericho - 2 (Ptyrell, Advantage)

Jericho won't vote himself and Devise says he's innocent so he won't vote him.  That means even if everyone else converted from Barzal to Jericho, we'd only be at 5.

I think we need to just go full in on Barzal or we won't be hanging someone and we can't have that.

I dislike this plan if I get a vote 

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

I dont think we do tbh.

Barzal - 5 (Berocka, BigAL, Jericho, Gustav, Devise)
Devise - 1 (NSG)
Jericho - 2 (Ptyrell, Advantage)

Sorry, I got Devise mixed up with Jericho. 9 AM NSG (or NSG at any time, for that matter) isnt very sharp.

UNVOTE DEVISE

VOTE JERICHP