(S80) D - Juice Box, TPE: 86

Siddhus

Welcome back to the VHLM, @Siddhus!

The Minnesota Storm are looking to be a top team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our TOP 2! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Hey, @Siddhus!

Welcome back to the VHLM! I’m KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 2nd pairing minutes with some Special Teams Time and the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole. The AGM @Alex_J32 and myself are devoted to helping players develop and become the best they can be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

- KaleebtheMighty, GM of the Philadelphia Reapers

Hey Sid and welcome back to another career in the VHL! I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and I wanted to offer you plenty of ice-time and a chance to score a lot of points next season. Ae aren't a top seed yet but with prospect development and a chill enviorment in the locker room we can achieve that by the end of the season. If you are interested in joining us just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO

Lynx_Recruitment.jpg

Edited by 16z

Welcome back @Siddhus!!! Greta to see you returning!!

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st! We would be able to offer you second line minutes with a good chance of moving up with good updating!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! To join Halifax qoute this with #BOATGANG

@Siddhusglad to see you returning! I'm Thad, the GM of the San Diego Marlins! We are a team that is building heavily on our veteran presence, and we have 2nd line minutes to offer to you! You will become one of our core defenders, and our locker room is one of the best in the entire league. Nothing would be better than to see you join us in San Diego, my friend!

If this interests you, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

Hey @Siddhus! Welcome back to the VHL! I am the GM of the Yukon Rush and we are currently in need of a defenseman. We are a team that can help you start your career and show you how to become a great player in the VHL. We are talking about a top line opportunity there. You would be an important player for us. If you are interested in joining the team, all you have to do is to quote this message and reply with ''#FeelTheRush''. Feel free to reach out to me for any questions :)

On 7/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, a_Ferk said:

yo @Siddhus

I am with the Saskatoon Wild, and we would be able to offer you minutes on our second defense pairing.

To join the Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois!"

- yeet

wasn't gonna join you, since ive already played for you, but eh. You helped me with fantasy and you have both @Vkobe-v and @124715. #SaskyBois!"