HIRED - VHLM Fantasy Zone Manager

bigAL

r0jM1mq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Come on out TPE vultures, there’s a job opening!

Big thanks goes to @16z for doing this job as long as he did. Is it a coincidence that he had to quit this job to go be a VHLM GM? I dunno, I don’t hire them, but having a job on your resume is a pretty darn big deal.

VHLM Fantasy is a pretty routine job, the procedure is tried, tested, and true. Be good at Google Forms/Sheets. Be reliable in posting predictions and results weekly. Don’t be a jerk. 

Apply below. Comment why you’re the right pick for the job (so your resume gets some publicity 👁️) or by DM. 
Remember: if you tell me why you’re bad or that you’re not going to get the job, you’re not going to get the job.

4 hours ago, bigAL said:

Remember: if you tell me why you’re bad or that you’re not going to get the job, you’re not going to get the job.

Aha! You see I am quite the opposite! 

applying

• bigAL changed the title to OPENING - VHLM Fantasy Zone Manager

I'll apply. I'm very familiar with the Google suite so I've used Google forms in the past. I've used it back in college to get survey results and used Google sheets to prepare a presentation based on those results.

I apply. I think I’m great for the job I’m online a lot and have tons of time. I played with google forums a lot last year as my army cadets unit and school used it a lot for online classes. I also know where I can find all of the up coming games and things like that. I also think this would be a great TPE opportunity and experience opportunity for future jobs. Thank you of the opportunity.

Minion

Edited by Minion
Everything I added

On 7/26/2021 at 4:53 PM, youloser1337 said:

I'll apply. I'm very familiar with the Google suite so I've used Google forms in the past. I've used it back in college to get survey results and used Google sheets to prepare a presentation based on those results.

Congrats to @youloser1337 for earning some actual job pay! He’s hired. 

• bigAL changed the title to HIRED - VHLM Fantasy Zone Manager