Town of Salem #22

Gustav

1 minute ago, Alex_J32 said:

With there being a CL, i'm nervous about this but I'm a vigilante, going to be shooting N0HBDY tonight unless I'm controlled by CL.

So you’ve claimed now. All right, now @16z, it’s your turn to be pressured

VOTE 16z

@Advantage how bout you go on Rory? Idk if he’s claimed

25 minutes ago, Alex_J32 said:

With there being a CL, i'm nervous about this but I'm a vigilante, going to be shooting N0HBDY tonight unless I'm controlled by CL.

Why don’t you shoot a silent person

The more I think about it, the less concerned I am about Jericho. Bad stuff is still happening when he's roleblocked, so if he's evil, he isn't one of the more dangerous ones. We need to find the big bads yesterday.

10 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

16 hasn't said anything, Cole, rory, and Goli all haven't claimed.

I'm also sus of your claim but there's bigger threats atm

I don't think you have either. 👀

I am survivor. I have been voting with town and doing all I can to try and get the evils out, I'd prefer not being vigi'd or executed as I am helping everyone but that's totally up to you guys.

22 players = 4 mafia+coven, 4 neutrals(?), 14 town

I think Ricer was coven. He claimed crusader to the medium but that would be 3 crusaders in one game. Over half the game is evil, we need to get one of them out.

1 hour ago, rory said:

I am survivor. I have been voting with town and doing all I can to try and get the evils out, I'd prefer not being vigi'd or executed as I am helping everyone but that's totally up to you guys.

22 players = 4 mafia+coven, 4 neutrals(?), 14 town

I think Ricer was coven. He claimed crusader to the medium but that would be 3 crusaders in one game. Over half the game is evil, we need to get one of them out.

The crusader that appeared last night was most likely from necro

9 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

The crusader that appeared last night was most likely from necro

oop, my bad. Still a chance Ricer was good. Has the seance been used yet? Barzal's LO info could be good for Dooms.

nonclaimers need to wake tf up or our killers should be nuking them. OMG, Goli, 16z, Hatter, and Cole

Honestly, I'm most sus of OMG. He's made himself a target for evils all game, any claim he has won't make him less of a target. He has no reason to not claim imo.

To start, I apologize for not being here on Day 3. It was my birthday and it was my nation's National Day so I got friends and families to attend to from morning to night. Vote closed before dusk here so I can't cast a vote, or reply anything.

But either way, I will claim and I do have some sweet news.

I am tracker.

Day 1 - Track Advantage - Visit no one. Just a random track to start the game. He and some others owned me last game and I always go for those as I am a spiteful beyotch. 
Day 2 - Track JHatty8 - Visit no one. Pretty sure he has been AFK looking at the whole thing now. I didn't lead the vote toward him that day cuz he is not visiting, so more chance to not be evil, but I am also happy to force something happen so I still vote after the town decides to go for him.
Day 3 - Track Doomsday - It's dumb to track a 96.69% real jailer which provides no result but I got too busy and just slap a name in. It was my birthday and the night time in this thread is the morning to afternoon here as I am on GMT+8, so I pretty much just quickly put a name after I wake up and realize I didn't do shit yet for the night, and leave the PC. The good thing is BarzalGoat can vouch for me being there if he is indeed a LO and Ptyrell hasn't seance yet as I am one of the dudes he surely spotted if he is indeed looking at Doomsday.
Day 4 - Track omgitshim - Visited osens! Necromancer confirmed?!

OMG is probably one of the fews who can pull off the crusader move. OMG is indeed right that there are bigger threats out there -- LIKE OMGITSHIM(SELF).

He constantly pressure people to claim until now and has not claimed anything himself. I see him as extremely suspicious so I track him and I got a sweet result.

As you can see from my garbage tracking, I got jackshit to share until today, hence I am not claiming -- in case someone else wants to fake a tracker, I can just track and expose him! I also didn't claim until I die protecting someone on ToS #21 as a bodyguard, it's my style really.

Vote OMG

8 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

To start, I apologize for not being here on Day 3. It was my birthday and it was my nation's National Day so I got friends and families to attend to from morning to night. Vote closed before dusk here so I can't cast a vote, or reply anything.

But either way, I will claim and I do have some sweet news.

I am tracker.

Day 1 - Track Advantage - Visit no one. Just a random track to start the game. He and some others owned me last game and I always go for those as I am a spiteful beyotch. 
Day 2 - Track JHatty8 - Visit no one. Pretty sure he has been AFK looking at the whole thing now. I didn't lead the vote toward him that day cuz he is not visiting, so more chance to not be evil, but I am also happy to force something happen so I still vote after the town decides to go for him.
Day 3 - Track Doomsday - It's dumb to track a 96.69% real jailer which provides no result but I got too busy and just slap a name in. It was my birthday and the night time in this thread is the morning to afternoon here as I am on GMT+8, so I pretty much just quickly put a name after I wake up and realize I didn't do shit yet for the night, and leave the PC. The good thing is BarzalGoat can vouch for me being there if he is indeed a LO and Ptyrell hasn't seance yet as I am one of the dudes he surely spotted if he is indeed looking at Doomsday.
Day 4 - Track omgitshim - Visited osens! Necromancer confirmed?!

OMG is probably one of the fews who can pull off the crusader move. OMG is indeed right that there are bigger threats out there -- LIKE OMGITSHIM(SELF).

He constantly pressure people to claim until now and has not claimed anything himself. I see him as extremely suspicious so I track him and I got a sweet result.

As you can see from my garbage tracking, I got jackshit to share until today, hence I am not claiming -- in case someone else wants to fake a tracker, I can just track and expose him! I also didn't claim until I die protecting someone on ToS #21 as a bodyguard, it's my style really.

Vote OMG

Time for me to claim.

I'm Vet, get owned nerd.

Vote Goli

My self-recorded claim list:

@16z - ?
@Advantage - Pirate
@Alex_J32 - ?
@ColeMrtz - ?
@Doomsday - Jailer
@Goliathus - Tracker
@Jericho - Doctor claim, suspicious
@Mr_Hatter - ?
@N0HBDY - Psychic
@NSG88 - Transporter
@omgitshim - Likely Necromancer?!
@rory - Survivor claim

Graveyard

@BarzalGoat - Lookout claim
@Berocka - Spy
@Devise - Lookout
@jhatty8 - Serial Killer
@MMFLEX - Doctor
@Ptyrell - Medium
@osens - Crusader
@Ricer13 - Crusader claim, cleaned upon death
@Spartan - Sheriff
@WentzKneeFan036 - Mafia

At this point I think all the non-talkers are evil. Say this game has at least 6 total for mafia and coven combined, we only outed 1 and all the ? are extremely suspicious -- except Hatter, pretty sure he has a role claim but I forgot what, so I put a ?.