Town of Salem #22

Gustav

2 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

NSG88 transported you and himself, so Coven is visiting NSG but turn to you.

That's true. But still you "Tracked" the Jailor on N3. All of your results are from thread knowledge from admitted or assumed afk people because you don't have any real results.

Tbh Goli, I think you're Mafia since you seemed to lead the push away from Eagles towards hatty back on day 3. If you were Coven you'd be able to borrow your Coven Leader's results to come up with a better fake will than that. This is unfortunate since Coven is a bigger threat than Mafia atm with Hex Master still alive (unless we lucked out with Barzal).

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Tbh Goli, I think you're Mafia since you seemed to lead the push away from Eagles towards hatty back on day 3. If you were Coven you'd be able to borrow your Coven Leader's results to come up with a better fake will than that. This is unfortunate since Coven is a bigger threat than Mafia atm with Hex Master still alive (unless we lucked out with Barzal).

That's day 2, I wasn't here on day 3.

And I merely listed a list of non-talkers, Ptyrell was the first to vote Hatty8, Jericho followed and I was like wth, sure, I am voting him too.

You have been using this reason to want to push and out me since day 3, when I did nothing. You are just repeating it and keep pushing me as mafia. Sounds more like you are just trying to cover everything for your Coven friends.

Also, if I were mafia I would just keep quiet today. Why bother talking when the vote is not on me yet and there are higher priority? Unless you want to say I am a lesser mafia role than the one that is being voted now. 

Mafia is elsewhere on day 3 when I visit the jailor. Barzal can certainly vouch for me as I was on Doom that night. Like why am I there if I am mafia and we are not trying to gun him down.

5 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

That's day 2, I wasn't here on day 3.

And I merely listed a list of non-talkers, Ptyrell was the first to vote Hatty8, Jericho followed and I was like wth, sure, I am voting him too.

You have been using this reason to want to push and out me since day 3, when I did nothing. You are just repeating it and keep pushing me as mafia. Sounds more like you are just trying to cover everything for your Coven friends.

If you aren't Mafia, then you're Coven. And you know what Coven visits the Jailor on N3 so they can be seen without causing issues? Hex Master.

Now you want a pirate who is literally helping town with RB to visit you so you can kill him? I am very doubtful that's a good move as a Veteran from a veteran (pun!) player like you.

Feels like you are just trying to not get lynch today, make sure the town-helping pirate is occupied from RBing your friends, get a 2/3 chance to survive another night knowing that coven has the advantage long game anyway.

57 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

To start, I apologize for not being here on Day 3. It was my birthday and it was my nation's National Day so I got friends and families to attend to from morning to night. Vote closed before dusk here so I can't cast a vote, or reply anything.

According to Wikipedia, you either live in Trinidad and Tobago, Kyrgyzstan, or Malaysia 👀 

Maybe all 3?

24 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

And if the rest of you want to buy this sham of a claim and think I'm Necro, have Advantage attack me tonight. He gets a 1/3 chance to win the game and I kill him tonight to prove myself.

If you alert and knowingly conspire with pirate, do you still live and he gets the plunder?

11 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Now you want a pirate who is literally helping town with RB to visit you so you can kill him? I am very doubtful that's a good move as a Veteran from a veteran (pun!) player like you.

Feels like you are just trying to not get lynch today, make sure the town-helping pirate is occupied from RBing your friends, get a 2/3 chance to survive another night knowing that coven has the advantage long game anyway.

I don't want to kill him, I'd rather work with him and target someone actually evil.

2 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

If you alert and knowingly conspire with pirate, do you still live and he gets the plunder?

He will get the plunder but we both would die.

Just now, Goliathus said:

He will die if pirate hits the plunder, and pirates will die too. Hence I call the move a bad cover up.

You took a long, long, long time to claim a TI role despite multiple calls from people for TIs to clai

Hence I call this a bad cover up

8 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

VOTE GOLI

Can someone ping everyone else to vote for him?

Welp, I guess I am not the innocent town getting voted out by evil like Town of London. Almost all towns are revealed by now and the non-proven roles are mostly the silent people. You really want to believe in a late Veteran claim? I will be pulling this Vet bullshit in future games then if it's so easy to buy into this crap.

Wait a few days as an evil, late claim Vet, win game as long as there's no Vet in the game. Sounds like a good formula.

1 minute ago, NSG88 said:

You took a long, long, long time to claim a TI role despite multiple calls from people for TIs to clai

Hence I call this a bad cover up

I got crap results and not worth sharing in the first few days. Would be smarter to wait and track without revealing IMO, especially when there are two evil factions out there.

1 minute ago, Goliathus said:

I got crap results and not worth sharing in the first few days. Would be smarter to wait and track without revealing IMO, especially when there are two evil factions out there.

You "tracked" the Jailor mate.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

You're believing wrong but I agree the only people I trust are Doom, NSG, and Advantage

If you believe advantage and only 2 more towns, why would you ask him to visit you and not get a RB on a dangerous person? We have 12 players and there's likely 5-6 possible threats, or the least would be 4 IMO. If the town believes you, there's no need for you to prove yourself with a shot and kill on a town helper. Instead, you are happy to want to kill a town-helping pirate.

In the previous days, your calls have always been helping towns. Ask TP to protect the jailors, ask transporter to transport someone important and etc. But now as in today, all you ask is for a town-helping pirate to RB you.

11 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Welp, I guess I am not the innocent town getting voted out by evil like Town of London. Almost all towns are revealed by now and the non-proven roles are mostly the silent people. You really want to believe in a late Veteran claim? I will be pulling this Vet bullshit in future games then if it's so easy to buy into this crap.

Wait a few days as an evil, late claim Vet, win game as long as there's no Vet in the game. Sounds like a good formula.

You didn’t know that strategy?

I did it a few games ago as Tracker turned Mafioso, I claimed Vet, shut up, started talking later and quietly killed everyone till I won