Town of Salem #22

Gustav

2 hours ago, MMFLEX said:

Not sure I trust Barz as another LO, but @Ptyrell could always seance Doom to give Devise's results. Assuming Devise was on Doom N3 he should have seen Barz as well.

Vote osens

Devise was not on Doomsday

2 hours ago, rory said:

We kinda need the TIs to start talking. I'm sus on barzals LO claim, and medium seancing Dooms is gonna be the only way we get Spartan and Devices info.

I'm all aboard the vote quiet train for now. Also weird that Hatter is starting it considering how he's said very little as well 

VOTE OSENS

I've been contributing occasionally, was also targeted as omg said. Just don't have a lot to contribute atm

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

Well as far as the swapping from Eagles to JHatty thing that had nothing to do with role, but he does keep his mouth shut every time he's evil and hopes nobody notices. Once someone pointed it out it seemed like the obvious move.

As far as my role goes, I was sitting on it because I'm the Doctor. Healed myself night 1 because Devise has a habit of always nailing me on night 1, and if he was a killing role I just didn't want to get killed on night 1. Night two I sat on it and last night I sat on it because we had no obvious targets. If we're getting all the roles out that'll make things a smidge clearer for me

This is reaaaaally sus. Why were you not on Doom? Also it's way better to randomly heal, in the off chance you might heal a town. Especially with so many killing roles around. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

This is reaaaaally sus. Why were you not on Doom? Also it's way better to randomly heal, in the off chance you might heal a town. Especially with so many killing roles around. 

I can confirm he was not on doom, and that well, Doom asked him to be

I'm a little worried Barzal might be CL trying to clear a plausible alibi for killing doom 😕 but also I don't think its a good idea for doom to say who he is jailing unless he is planning to kill them, at least until we get rid of CL

5 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I'm a little worried Barzal might be CL trying to clear a plausible alibi for killing doom 😕 but also I don't think its a good idea for doom to say who he is jailing unless he is planning to kill them, at least until we get rid of CL

I feel like lookout would be an awful fake role, but FINE, you didn't visit Doomsday either 😤

3 hours ago, Jericho said:

Well as far as the swapping from Eagles to JHatty thing that had nothing to do with role, but he does keep his mouth shut every time he's evil and hopes nobody notices. Once someone pointed it out it seemed like the obvious move.

As far as my role goes, I was sitting on it because I'm the Doctor. Healed myself night 1 because Devise has a habit of always nailing me on night 1, and if he was a killing role I just didn't want to get killed on night 1. Night two I sat on it and last night I sat on it because we had no obvious targets. If we're getting all the roles out that'll make things a smidge clearer for me

If that's true that's the worst Doctor play I've ever seen. Self heal n1 is odd but I can at least kinda understand, not healing anyone is always a bad idea (almost all Killing is done by evils so even if you save someone bad, you're stopping an evil kill and proving your existence), and there were a lot of good targets (Doomsday, NSG, Ptyrell, either revealed TI claim). I'm not buying this for a second.

2 hours ago, NSG88 said:

Hm 

I can transport myself and OMG every night, and I know someone’s a jailor, but I don’t remember who it is

Swap either me or you with someone who hasn't claimed/been quiet. If you need suggestions I'll try to throw a small list at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

Yeah Doomsday if you have no one else to jail tonight i'd appreciate protection and I can give you results for the two "confirmed" people who were on you that I am assuming are TP

With CL in play, Doom has to be careful announcing who he's jailing. If we have a BG they'll kill the CL if they try to control him though.

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

I feel like lookout would be an awful fake role, but FINE, you didn't visit Doomsday either 😤

You saw me though right?

14 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

If that's true that's the worst Doctor play I've ever seen. Self heal n1 is odd but I can at least kinda understand, not healing anyone is always a bad idea (almost all Killing is done by evils so even if you save someone bad, you're stopping an evil kill and proving your existence), and there were a lot of good targets (Doomsday, NSG, Ptyrell, either revealed TI claim). I'm not buying this for a second.

Swap either me or you with someone who hasn't claimed/been quiet. If you need suggestions I'll try to throw a small list at the end of the day.

With CL in play, Doom has to be careful announcing who he's jailing. If we have a BG they'll kill the CL if they try to control him though.

You saw me though right?

I appreciate the trick question, I did not see you 

Ok I'll take my list of all the reasons the meta players have issues with my choices when discussion has been completely fruitless and I've never played the role before for 400 Alex. If anyone else has anything else they'd care to submit I guess that's what the day is today.

Vote Osens

13 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Ok I'll take my list of all the reasons the meta players have issues with my choices when discussion has been completely fruitless and I've never played the role before for 400 Alex. If anyone else has anything else they'd care to submit I guess that's what the day is today.

Vote Osens

Well you can heal Doom tonight and Barzal can watch you if you want to prove yourself. Meta analysis aside, it always baffles me when newer players get Doctor and think "you know what, I'd rather heal no one and be unhelpful than try to heal someone random".

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Well you can heal Doom tonight and Barzal can watch you if you want to prove yourself. Meta analysis aside, it always baffles me when newer players get Doctor and think "you know what, I'd rather heal no one and be unhelpful than try to heal someone random".

I haven't had to deal with limited resources before. Didn't want to burn them all on shots in the dark just as the Necronomicon was coming in.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I haven't had to deal with limited resources before. Didn't want to burn them all on shots in the dark just as the Necronomicon was coming in.

The only thing limited is your self-heal. You have no limit on your normal heal.

3 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

The only thing limited is your self-heal. You have no limit on your normal heal.

Motherfuck. I COMPLETELY misread the wiki and saw "Priority 3" as 3 uses.

Yep sass redacted that was truly terrible choices on Day 2 and 3.