Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

18 hours ago, Jubis said:

1. Have you seen any movies lately? If so, which one(s)? If not, is there one you want to see?

The last 2 weeks I have been watching Lillehamer,  Netflixs first original show they ever launched. 

2. Which team in the VHL has surprised you the most and why?

davos because they will be so good soon

3. Which division is the most stacked in the NHL and why?

Atlantic  and its been that way for years !!!!!!

1. Do you play MONOPOLY Go ? why or why not ? 

I keep seeing ads on it and people talking about it but I have not tried it yet. Just don't have the extra time at the moment but hopefully will be able to check it out soon!

2 . Will your player win a personal award in the vhl during their career ? 

I hope so! I am working on making this my highest TPE player so hopefully there is some reward for that ;) 

3. Short hair or long hair for your player ?  Send a gif of your player's haircut. 

Always short hair for my players sad natalie portman GIF

1) Theme week is here! Who do you think is the greatest rookie in VHL history?

2) Have you done a team initiation on any rookies currently on your team? What did you do?

3) If you didn't know your age, how old do you think you'd be?

On 8/27/2024 at 12:57 PM, Greg_Di said:

1) Theme week is here! Who do you think is the greatest rookie in VHL history?

2) Have you done a team initiation on any rookies currently on your team? What did you do?

3) If you didn't know your age, how old do you think you'd be?

A1) oh god I have no idea. Based on the article I just wrote, Maverick Gonclaves.

A2) Nope. DC doesn't have players.

A3) Either 15 or 60, depending on my mood.

Q1) Do you do any other Sim leagues?

Q2) 3 desert island movies: go.

Q3) What, if any, art do you have on your walls?

Q1) Do you do any other Sim leagues?
Not at the moment but I have done some others in the past.

Q2) 3 desert island movies: go.
Cast away, blue lagoon, and idk another others so The Mighty ducks

Q3) What, if any, art do you have on your walls?
I have a canvas of some of the mountains near me that are painted by an indigenous artist which is pretty cool

----
Q1) Do you want to see your team make any moves for the trade deadline?

Q2)  Do you think the Rookie season is the most fun in a VHL player's career?

Q3) Any exciting plans upcoming for the fall?

ANSWERS

-I'm not knowledgeable in this matter, so I will leave it to our AGM and GM to decide. I think we are strong, but could always be stronger if the right opportunity comes.

Never thought about it, but now I see what you mean. It's definitely rookie seasons that are a lot of fun in each of the leagues.

Hard work and reaching goals! That's fun I think, no? haha

QUESTIONS
1. If you have or if you would have kids, last weekend before back to school,  how would you spend the time with them?
2. Why is it that it is considered that team is in disadvantage if it's away game? Is there truth behind it or just superstitious idea?

3. What's the most expensive thing that your player has purchased for his contract money? (Roleplay the answer)

On 8/30/2024 at 11:11 AM, Mr Bohannan said:

ANSWERS

-I'm not knowledgeable in this matter, so I will leave it to our AGM and GM to decide. I think we are strong, but could always be stronger if the right opportunity comes.

Never thought about it, but now I see what you mean. It's definitely rookie seasons that are a lot of fun in each of the leagues.

Hard work and reaching goals! That's fun I think, no? haha

QUESTIONS
1. If you have or if you would have kids, last weekend before back to school,  how would you spend the time with them?
2. Why is it that it is considered that team is in disadvantage if it's away game? Is there truth behind it or just superstitious idea?

3. What's the most expensive thing that your player has purchased for his contract money? (Roleplay the answer)

Answers:

1. Our kids are not quite school aged yet but if they were... The weather here is still awesome that we'd do beach days at the lake till they have to return to school. We also have a local fair happening so we'd take them on some rides and eat fair ground foods. If we planned something well in advance probably do a long weekend trip to something like West Edmonton Mall for some back to school shopping and all the fun stuff West Ed has to offer. 

2. I'm guessing unfamiliar ice time not on home turf and fans booing you is a distraction. Whereas at home it is more comfortable playing in your own environment and having your fans root for you gets you a little more pumped. 

I think there could definitely be some truth to it. 

3. A couple of holiday homes far away for them and their families to visit. Most likely in expensive gated communities. Although the house they have in Vancouver with how house prices are could have almost easily been the most expensive thing. 

Questions:

1. How do you feel like your player is performing so far this season?

2. Is there a sponsorship deal your player has this season?

3. What song do you have on repeat these days?

13 hours ago, Subject056 said:

Answers:

1. Our kids are not quite school aged yet but if they were... The weather here is still awesome that we'd do beach days at the lake till they have to return to school. We also have a local fair happening so we'd take them on some rides and eat fair ground foods. If we planned something well in advance probably do a long weekend trip to something like West Edmonton Mall for some back to school shopping and all the fun stuff West Ed has to offer. 

2. I'm guessing unfamiliar ice time not on home turf and fans booing you is a distraction. Whereas at home it is more comfortable playing in your own environment and having your fans root for you gets you a little more pumped. 

I think there could definitely be some truth to it. 

3. A couple of holiday homes far away for them and their families to visit. Most likely in expensive gated communities. Although the house they have in Vancouver with how house prices are could have almost easily been the most expensive thing. 

Questions:

1. How do you feel like your player is performing so far this season?

2. Is there a sponsorship deal your player has this season?

3. What song do you have on repeat these days?

1. My player is doing alright, glad to see he hit the PPG mark again this season and that the 30+ goals benchmark has been passed. I am hoping that the individual success doesn't come at the cost of team success.

2. Yeah, turns out that Raimo is a big fan of Sherwood gear. He got sponsored by them at the beginning of the season and has been using Sherwood gear ever since.

3. Probably would have to be Johnny B Goode. I wish it was for a happier reason but it's just in the memory of Johnny Hockey. RIP Johnny and Matthew, will always have you two in our heart.

1) If your player had to switch jersey numbers from the one they currently wear, which one would they wear and why?

2) Speaking of jersey numbers, let's say a player is traded to your team. You wear the jersey number that they also wear. How much money will you give up your jersey number for?

3) What is your player's plan after their VHL career? Will they play hockey elsewhere? Pursue another career? I'd love to know.

3 hours ago, SlapshotWrangler said:

1) If your player had to switch jersey numbers from the one they currently wear, which one would they wear and why?

2) Speaking of jersey numbers, let's say a player is traded to your team. You wear the jersey number that they also wear. How much money will you give up your jersey number for?

3) What is your player's plan after their VHL career? Will they play hockey elsewhere? Pursue another career? I'd love to know.

Answers

1. I would give with #72 due to the fact Tage Thompson is my favorite player and my player is a center.

2. It depends who said player is honestly. If it's like Crosby, McDavid, or some crazy player, I'd just give them the number for free. 

3. My player is going to become a coach I think. It would be pretty cool to see him continue his coaching career.

Questions

1. If the VHL were to add another franchise, what would you name it and why?

2. What is your favorite sport (besides hockey) to watch/play? Is there a specific reason?

3. Who do you think is going to win the cup in the VHL and why?

41 minutes ago, badcolethetitan said:

1. If the VHL were to add another franchise, what would you name it and why?

2. What is your favorite sport (besides hockey) to watch/play? Is there a specific reason?

3. Who do you think is going to win the cup in the VHL and why?

1. Berlin Blitz, because that logo with the Tiger I ruled and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

2. Football, I've loved it for as long as I can remember. Love the strategy to the game.

3. Chicago Phoenix, next question.

1. When will Cole post another press conference for Chicago?

2. What's a video game/movie/book that you absolutely love, but doesn't really get a lot of praise or attention?

3. What celebrity do you think is most likely to secretly be a member of the VHL?

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

1. Berlin Blitz, because that logo with the Tiger I ruled and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

2. Football, I've loved it for as long as I can remember. Love the strategy to the game.

3. Chicago Phoenix, next question.

1. When will Cole post another press conference for Chicago?

2. What's a video game/movie/book that you absolutely love, but doesn't really get a lot of praise or attention?

3. What celebrity do you think is most likely to secretly be a member of the VHL?

Answers:

1. Hard to say, may be never

2. Legend of Dragoon for the PS1

3. Bieber, he's got to show off his hockey skills somewhere?

Questions:

1. How do you feel about the current activeness of the VHL?

2. What got you into joining the VHL?

3. NHL season is around the corner, when do you start following your team again?

1. How do you feel about the current activeness of the VHL?
We could definitely use some freshness in here I feel.

2. What got you into joining the VHL?
Actually a friend in a different game, @mattyIceman!

3. NHL season is around the corner, when do you start following your team again?
Never stopped, Panthers are cup champs!

1. Falls coming up, have any fun plans this season?
2. What expectations do you have for your team about halfway through the season? Playoffs?

3. What pre-game rituals does your player do before big games?

1. Falls coming up, have any fun plans this season?

MY BALL HOCKEY SEASON STARTS SEPT 8TH

2. What expectations do you have for your team about halfway through the season? Playoffs?

OSLO HAS 1 WIN IN LAST 6 GAMES. MY EXPECTATIONS ARE A LITTLE LOWER. 

3. What pre-game rituals does your player do before big games?

SMELLING SALTS , CAFFEINE AND ASTHMA PUFFERS 

1.THE HOCKEY WORLD IS IN SHAMBLES DUE TO THE LOSS OF THE GAUDREAU BROTHERS.  HOW DID YOH FEEL WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THIS NEWS? 

2.  WILL YOUR TEAM MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ?  IF YES HOW DEEP WILL YOU GO ? 

3. DO EAT PEANUT BUTTER ? 

Edited by Jubis

1.THE HOCKEY WORLD IS IN SHAMBLES DUE TO THE LOSS OF THE GAUDREAU BROTHERS.  HOW DID YOH FEEL WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THIS NEWS? 

It was definitely shocking and incredibly tragic. A little bit of a roller coaster with how the news came out unconfirmed and then took a bit for reputable sources to confirm.

Looks like we should barring a significant collapse, hope we can at least make the NA finals!

I do eat peanut butter it is quite tasty!

----

1. Do you think any teams will have a surprising surge or drop off to end the season?

2. What do you think your teams needs to improve the most on?

3. Do you think Pumpkin spice seasons starts too early or is it just right? or do you not care?

On 9/2/2024 at 1:15 PM, Velevra said:

It was definitely shocking and incredibly tragic. A little bit of a roller coaster with how the news came out unconfirmed and then took a bit for reputable sources to confirm.

Looks like we should barring a significant collapse, hope we can at least make the NA finals!

I do eat peanut butter it is quite tasty!

----

1. Do you think any teams will have a surprising surge or drop off to end the season?

I hope my team, LA, will have a surge to finish off the season. Would be a good boost to the team

2. What do you think your teams needs to improve the most on?

Not much, just more experience. We are a young team with rookies and sophmores so all it will take is time

3. Do you think Pumpkin spice seasons starts too early or is it just right? or do you not care?

Don't care as not a fan of Pumpkin spice or anything pumpkin to be honest.

1) Thoughts on converting goalies to hybrid attributes aswell? Do you think it would be a good idea or bad idea?

2) Have you made a goalie in your VHL career so far? How did you like it? If no, are you interested in ever making one?

3) If you noticed an endangered animal eating an endangered plant, would would you do?         

1) Thoughts on converting goalies to hybrid attributes as well? Do you think it would be a good idea or bad idea?

-I mean whatever style the goalie wants to play should be allowed. If they want a hybrid, then sure. It's not about good or bad idea.

2) Have you made a goalie in your VHL career so far? How did you like it? If no, are you interested in ever making one?

-I have not made one and I might at some point. I've made one in other places, cannot say it's fun to follow.

3) If you noticed an endangered animal eating an endangered plant, would would you do? 

-Let the nature be natural

===============================================================
1.  Do you believe that pictures with dead people in them are portals for them to still be connected to the live world?
2. What is your players Jersey number and to which you would change if that number would not be available in the new team?

3. Ice cream, slushy or soda or just bottle of water in a hot summer day? (non alcoholic question)

Edited by Mr Bohannan

17 hours ago, Mr Bohannan said:

1.  Do you believe that pictures with dead people in them are portals for them to still be connected to the live world?
2. What is your players Jersey number and to which you would change if that number would not be available in the new team?

3. Ice cream, slushy or soda or just bottle of water in a hot summer day? (non alcoholic question)

1. Hmm, maybe but I believe the picture is more for us to re-connect with them in memory.

2. Gavilrovs wears #84 but if I could change it I would go to #69

3. Depending on where I am, Ice cream, but if on a lake then just water

-----------------------

Questions: 

1. How is your player doing this season, what's your stats?

2. What kind of car does your player drive?

3. If your player could max out two attributes which would they be? 

4 hours ago, Girts said:

Questions: 

1. How is your player doing this season, what's your stats?

2. What kind of car does your player drive?

3. If your player could max out two attributes which would they be? 

1 - Not as good as I'd hope but improving. 30 points, but a ton of hits and blocked shots. I'm still optimistic.

2 - A 1986 banana yellow Yugo

3 - Scoring and either Defense or Puck Handling

Q1 - Have you played / do you play a musical instrument?

Q2 - I'm up way too early, mostly due to work-related stress. If you could have any job, what would it be?

Q3 - What do you do to bring positivity to the world?

16 hours ago, der meister said:

1 - Not as good as I'd hope but improving. 30 points, but a ton of hits and blocked shots. I'm still optimistic.

2 - A 1986 banana yellow Yugo

3 - Scoring and either Defense or Puck Handling

Q1 - Have you played / do you play a musical instrument?

Q2 - I'm up way too early, mostly due to work-related stress. If you could have any job, what would it be?

Q3 - What do you do to bring positivity to the world?

1. In character. “No, I am too busy practicing hockey”

Out of character. “No, I don’t have the patience although people seem to think I’d have the natural talent”

2. It definitely wouldn’t be landscaping. I’d love to run my own business.

3. I landscape. Nothing makes me happier than seeing other landscapers struggling. So I assume my pain similarly brings positivity to others.

1. If you could start a franchise with one user, who is it.

2. If you could only consume one liquid for the rest of your life, what would it be.

3. How do you think your player is doing this season.

19 hours ago, Psanchez55 said:

1. If you could start a franchise with one user, who is it.

2. If you could only consume one liquid for the rest of your life, what would it be.

3. How do you think your player is doing this season.

1. You can't go wrong with @CowboyinAmerica or @OrbitingDeath , both of them have a knack for producing the kind of legendary player you would dream of starting a franchise with. 

2. Water, no doubt about it. You need it to survive and it isn't loaded with sugar. 

3. On pace to set career highs in goals, assists, and points, fingers crossed!

1. What's the dumbest commercial you've ever seen?

2. What VHL player, for better or for worse, is having the most surprising season?

3. What's the most underrated STHS attribute?

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

1. What's the dumbest commercial you've ever seen?

2. What VHL player, for better or for worse, is having the most surprising season?

3. What's the most underrated STHS attribute?

Answers

1. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Taco Bell one with the talking dog. It's pretty funny but ultimately, it's stupid.

2. George Richmond. I think as of writing this he has 9 fights somehow LOL.

3. If we're talking underrated, I'll go with puck handling.

Questions

1. Football Sunday is back! If you watch the NFL, how did your team do today? If not, which team would you root for if you had to choose?

2. How is your VHL player doing? Do you think they are overperforming or underperforming this season?

3. Which VHL team do you think will surprise come playoff time?

1. Football Sunday is back! If you watch the NFL, how did your team do today? If not, which team would you root for if you had to choose?

I don't really follow the NFL ton anymore, used to cheer for the Seahawks back in the day though.

2. How is your VHL player doing? Do you think they are overperforming or underperforming this season?
Performing about how I expected which is nice to see! Hope to close out the season strong.

3. Which VHL team do you think will surprise come playoff time?

I hope it's Chicago for selfish reasons. I think Vancouver might be a bit better than their standing reflects as well

---
1. Do you have any spicy takes for the upcoming playoffs  in VHL/VHLE/VHLM?

2. What is your favourite VHL team other than your own?

3. September is officially here, are you happy that fall is starting soon or sad that the summer has gone by?

23 hours ago, Velevra said:

1. Do you have any spicy takes for the upcoming playoffs  in VHL/VHLE/VHLM?

2. What is your favourite VHL team other than your own?

3. September is officially here, are you happy that fall is starting soon or sad that the summer has gone by?

1. Chicago gonna win the whole fuckin' thing!!

2. The HC Davos Dynamo will always have a special place in my heart for the amazing run I had there with my first player.

3. Bummed, because I absolutely love the summer and the beautiful weather it brings. I don't care much for the cold at all, but at least football returns with it!

1. Who is your favorite graphic artist in the VHL?

2. Who is your favorite writer in the VHL?

3. What's the most interesting thing you've ever found out in public?

21 hours ago, Doomsday said:

1. Chicago gonna win the whole fuckin' thing!!

2. The HC Davos Dynamo will always have a special place in my heart for the amazing run I had there with my first player.

3. Bummed, because I absolutely love the summer and the beautiful weather it brings. I don't care much for the cold at all, but at least football returns with it!

1. Who is your favorite graphic artist in the VHL?

2. Who is your favorite writer in the VHL?

3. What's the most interesting thing you've ever found out in public?

1. 100% @OrbitingDeath !

2. I've always enjoyed reading @Gaikoku-hito's work

3. That every year Buffalo sabres fans enter the season with hope, although for some reason that hope is starting to fade.

1. Which VHL team do you think is poised best to pull of an upset?

2. How would you rate your players season on a scale from 1-10?

3. What's a bold prediction you have for the upcoming NHL season?

1 hour ago, Alex said:

1. 100% @OrbitingDeath !

2. I've always enjoyed reading @Gaikoku-hito's work

3. That every year Buffalo sabres fans enter the season with hope, although for some reason that hope is starting to fade.

1. Which VHL team do you think is poised best to pull of an upset?

Seattle, it's always Seattle!

2. How would you rate your players season on a scale from 1-10?

5. Good start to the season as a rookie but then trailed off in the end. Could have been better.

3. What's a bold prediction you have for the upcoming NHL season?

The Leafs will make it past the 2nd round this year!

1) Season is coming to an end, has your player reached their seasons goal?

2) What is your players favorite thing to do in the off-season?

3) Since Tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup then considered a smoothie?

1) Season is coming to an end, has your player reached their seasons goal?

Oh God no, was overall only so so

2) What is your players favorite thing to do in the off-season?

Spend that paper.  Buy expensive things 

3) Since Tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup then considered a smoothie?

Yes and fries are best with smoothies 

1. IN FANTASY HOCKEY WHO ARE YOUR TOP 3 NHL PLAYERS ? 

2. PLAYOFFS ARE HERE , DID YOUR TEAM HAVE A GOOD SEASON ? 

3. WOULD YOU EVER TRY A CARNIVORE DIET ?

On 9/13/2024 at 1:32 AM, Jubis said:

1) Season is coming to an end, has your player reached their seasons goal?

Oh God no, was overall only so so

2) What is your players favorite thing to do in the off-season?

Spend that paper.  Buy expensive things 

Yes and fries are best with smoothies 

1. IN FANTASY HOCKEY WHO ARE YOUR TOP 3 NHL PLAYERS ? 

2. PLAYOFFS ARE HERE , DID YOUR TEAM HAVE A GOOD SEASON ? 

3. WOULD YOU EVER TRY A CARNIVORE DIET ?

A1) McDavid, Kucherov, Makar

A2) Nope. Not even a little.

A3) Nope. Not even a little. Been vegetarian for 21 years.

Q1) Have you ever been so mentally and emotionally fried that words don't make sense anymore?

Q2) What's your favorite genre of literature?

Q3) Do you have a favorite musical instrument to listen to? Good cello music always gives me chills.