(S82) D - Nagy AL, TPE: 80

bigAL

Welcome back to the M @bigAL! San Diego may not be the top team this season but we have a great locker room of players, and are playing our best hockey of the season right now. We can offer TOP 4 MINUTES with the opportunity to gain ice time as you grow. Just quote this with #FILLTHETANK to join San Diego! 

Good luck with Nagy AL, 

JB

Hey Al, we have a 3rd line spot in Ottawa if you want to join the Lynx, our locker room is laid back and you would be our 20th player, could help some of the newer guys as well :)

If you want to be our cherry on top let me know by quoting this with a #GOLYNXGO

Good luck with your next star player either way!

Ahoy!! @bigAL

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 3RD LINE MINUTES  to start but that would go up with earning. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has a good chance to make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!  

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

Welcome back to the VHLM @bigAL!

We would love to have you in Philly and can offer you Top 4 minutes and special teams time. Currently Philly is in contention to make the playoffs and myself and my AGM @Masu Chan are confident that we could find a way to pull off an upset or 2 along the way. If you would like to come to Philadelphia please quote this and say #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly!

Hey AL welcome back to the VHL, if you want your player to get the most playing time possible, come join Mississauga. We can offer 1st line minutes and special teams. Just let me know if you're interested by replying with #releasethehounds

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there  @bigAL welcome back to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a 1st Pair Defense spot with all the special teams you want as we round the final corner of this season! We may not offer the best chance to contend for the cup this season, but we do offer an amazing spot for development and playing time. More importantly you get to be reunited with yours truly!

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#LetsGetWild."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

Aight you animals, I want to play on every team with every GM, but alas, I am but one fake man. 

Here is the way to the heart of Nagy AL:

- solid European representation

- some fun and silly team traditions 

- a balance of new and old members, ideally a friend or two

- 1 billion dollars, cash 

Try again GMs, who can give me what I want?

8 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Aight you animals, I want to play on every team with every GM, but alas, I am but one fake man. 

Currently the Mississauga Hounds roster is actually 50% European 

We don't have too many traditions currently as we are a small team but are always looking for suggestions

We have a small amount of still active players both alumni and rostered players but all it takes is someone new and you'll gain all the attention

I can offer you 53 cents

57 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I can give you anything you want. We are about making our players happy. I can give you 3 billion dollars. It is mainly new members on the actual team but plenty of familiar faces around. we got many Europeans!! 

Edited by Brewins15

15 minutes ago, bigAL said:

@Mr Bohannan I believe is from the UK.

- We have MEXICOOOOO and ElHuevo.gif curtesy of @rory  and @hylands

- Old: @Tape-to-Tape @Mr Bohannan @Elijah (Fong's Son)@Hank @Laflamme
- New: @Ray Withers @Brandon P @S1aveToTheGam3 @Tyler9992

I Have 3 Dollars | Know Your Meme

We can offer you 2nd / 3rd pairing ice time too! I can figure out the lines when you join! Come to Mexico City :D 

#HAILTOTHEKING

- youloser1337

Omigawd I posted in the wrong Nagy AL thread

Anyway

I believe 90% of our team is not from North America. 

We're kinda goaded at counting, and we have a gif thing to go with it

Hopefully I can woo some of the other recreates with my irresistible charisma, for now we have a couple super active first gens that you can help mentor

And we also have a gambling bot. Do what you must.

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

- Currently the Reaper's roster is very diverse with players from all over Europe, North America and even one from Central America!

- As far as traditions are concerned we have a well established tradition on the Reaper's Key, an award that is handed out to the sim MVP by the previous winner following each sim.

- All in all the current Reaper's roster is only new members, however they are all very eager and proud to be Reapers, two of which have already been named AGMs.

- lastly, I can offer you 1.5 million in VHL currency as your contact.

- We also have Philly cheese steak!

Aight, a decision has been made. 

I scoped out all the teams on the portal, checked the standings, and eyed up the rosters. 

The team I chose probably isn’t the greatest choice for the player, but hey, it’s a 80 TPE third pairing DMan who is just happy to be there and won’t push the needle much anyways. 

It’s an organization that does a lot of things right. First off, and I can’t stress the importance of this enough when deciding where to play, they have players. I’m sorry, but I have no interest in instantly becoming the #1 D because there’s no one else there. I guess I haven’t audited the M lately because I was floored to see teams running 12-6-2 and also 2-0-0. Woof. 

This team has traditions. Something simple like a regular player of the game, some sort of reason to follow along with the individual games, something to bring the team together, these things matter. As a nagy defender, I’m probably not going to get a lot of points. With our traditions, it’s important to keep up with the games to see who should get the daily award. 

It’s the only team that invited me into their LR during the deliberation period. I asked them why I should sign here and players and managers both started turning on the charm. If I was a new member, they’d all answer my questions and help build hype. 

I think it’s worth writing out why I chose a team. It’s a big choice, and I don’t want to 🖕 anyone. But, too bad other teams:

I’m taking my talents to

Spoiler

Philadelphia! @Alex_J32

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I scoped out all the teams on the portal, checked the standings, and eyed up the rosters. 

The team I chose probably isn’t the greatest choice for the player, but hey, it’s a 80 TPE third pairing DMan who is just happy to be there and won’t push the needle much anyways. 

It’s an organization that does a lot of things right. First off, and I can’t stress the importance of this enough when deciding where to play, they have players. I’m sorry, but I have no interest in instantly becoming the #1 D because there’s no one else there. I guess I haven’t audited the M lately because I was floored to see teams running 12-6-2 and also 2-0-0. Woof. 

This team has traditions. Something simple like a regular player of the game, some sort of reason to follow along with the individual games, something to bring the team together, these things matter. As a nagy defender, I’m probably not going to get a lot of points. With our traditions, it’s important to keep up with the games to see who should get the daily award. 

It’s the only team that invited me into their LR during the deliberation period. I asked them why I should sign here and players and managers both started turning on the charm. If I was a new member, they’d all answer my questions and help build hype. 

I think it’s worth writing out why I chose a team. It’s a big choice, and I don’t want to 🖕 anyone. But, too bad other teams:

I’m taking my talents to

Hide contents

Philadelphia! @Alex_J32

Welcome! I've sent you your contract!

4 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I’m taking my talents to

Hide contents

Philadelphia! @Alex_J32

you were my favorite commisioner untill now.

2 hours ago, bigAL said:

I’m sorry, but I have no interest in instantly becoming the #1 D because there’s no one else there.

I mean, totally not like I started the season with one welfare forward and an earliest pick in the 4th round which I had to trade because the guy I wanted was picked right before

Good luck in philly