Town of Eaglesfan #23 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

10 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Also, why don't we start with you since you're supposedly our Sheriff. Where were you last night?

Well you just fucked me again since you already revealed, but I inspected you and I have no reason to suspect you of any wrong doings 😕

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Also, has anyone at all been roleblocked/healed/transed or whatever else I'm forgetting? It's kinda strange that we received absolutely no information on this yesterday

Was attacked and protected by Gus last night but that's all.

23 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

Well you just fucked me again since you already revealed, but I inspected you and I have no reason to suspect you of any wrong doings 😕

Stop being so suspicious. 

I'm claiming TI while claims start to come out, but don't want to reveal what yet because my results have not revealed anything useful so far .... I can post will if you really want but I don't think we'll want that yet 

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

I'm claiming TI while claims start to come out, but don't want to reveal what yet because my results have not revealed anything useful so far .... I can post will if you really want but I don't think we'll want that yet 

Well I mean, you already revealed soooo

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Well I mean, you already revealed soooo

Right, but there's a difference between revealing claim spot and revealing actual role, it's the difference between being Vet and Vigi for TK for example

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Right, but there's a difference between revealing claim spot and revealing actual role, it's the difference between being Vet and Vigi for TK for example

That's an entirely different situation

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

I get your example but Vigi and Vet are in the same boat :v

9 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Ok your loss

I'm sorry are you jailor or confirmed town? I'm just confused why you're all of the sudden pushing for me to reveal when you in fact have provided nothing of note that i've seen myself ??

4 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I'm sorry are you jailor or confirmed town? I'm just confused why you're all of the sudden pushing for me to reveal when you in fact have provided nothing of note that i've seen myself ??

I said I would claim if you shared your will. There's absolutely no reason to be secretive if you've already outed yourself as a TI