Town of Eaglesfan #23 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

3 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

I'll post full will tomorrow, hopefully I find what I'm looking for 👀

I'm not going to push you if you're not comfortable, but if you have relevant info it could be huge in this slow moving game. Know that we have a confirmed Crusader in Gus that can protect you tonight if you're just trying to get through one more night.

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

I said I would claim if you shared your will. There's absolutely no reason to be secretive if you've already outed yourself as a TI

Barzy the Spy:
N1 :
2 Mafia visited Ricer
bugged PTyrell nothing
N2 : 
2 Mafia visited OMG
bugged Jericho nothing

39 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Barzy the Spy:
N1 :
2 Mafia visited Ricer
bugged PTyrell nothing
N2 : 
2 Mafia visited OMG
bugged Jericho nothing

That's huge information.

We know that now there are at least 3 mag as ricer wasn't cleaned.

2 minutes ago, Berocka said:

That's huge information.

We know that now there are at least 3 mag as ricer wasn't cleaned.

Then we have to wonder why they'd send someone else over there, something that I'm really not sure about. 

Anyway, time for @jhatty8 to follow through with his end of the deal.

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I'm Doc.

N1: omgitshim

N2: Self

I'm open to anything on who I should protect, was hoping Barzal was a LO but this is good information either way (always why you should reveal info as TI in most circumstances).

Could also do a TP chain @GustavMattias?

I'm up for that, except I don't actually know if you're telling the truth. I could be protecting the Mafioso every night or something.

We could, I could also protect omg again or someone similar tonight. I'd rather keep it vague for now because otherwise I can't get as crusade-y as I'd like to.

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I'm up for that, except I don't actually know if you're telling the truth. I could be protecting the Mafioso every night or something.

We could, I could also protect omg again or someone similar tonight. I'd rather keep it vague for now because otherwise I can't get as crusade-y as I'd like to.

That's fair.

Message for evils - we may or may not be on each other tonight, you have been warned

8 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Kinda why I'm calling BS. Why would another Maf go there if not to clean?

Maybe Forger? Though Mayor is a weird choice. Could have also been a different random Maf that targeted Ricer initially and then they decided to kill him instead and the other never swapped to a new target.

54 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Maybe Forger? Though Mayor is a weird choice. Could have also been a different random Maf that targeted Ricer initially and then they decided to kill him instead and the other never swapped to a new target.

I mean I guess... Forging on N1 is kinda a waste too with no relevant info to fake a will.

14 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I mean I guess... Forging on N1 is kinda a waste too with no relevant info to fake a will.

Yeah, I feel like cleaning on N1 is way more valuable. And even then, forging someone to Mayor is both unhelpful and easily disproved.

I've got my eye on Barzal, but I've also kind of got my eye on Hatty. Needing to know where I, the only confirmed person, was on N1 (as well as needing to know about purported TI and potential LO/Tracker Barzal's claim) when it doesn't contribute anything to the Doc claim kinda feels like making sure it wasn't going to be tripped up with a counterclaim. 

5 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Yeah, I feel like cleaning on N1 is way more valuable. And even then, forging someone to Mayor is both unhelpful and easily disproved.

I've got my eye on Barzal, but I've also kind of got my eye on Hatty. Needing to know where I, the only confirmed person, was on N1 (as well as needing to know about purported TI and potential LO/Tracker Barzal's claim) when it doesn't contribute anything to the Doc claim kinda feels like making sure it wasn't going to be tripped up with a counterclaim. 

In Hatty's defense... He's radio silent as an evil 100% of the time. And he's been talkative so far. Maybe he's turning a new leaf, but that's been his evil tell since Tac made Death Valley into a powerhouse. Which is about 200 years.

14 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

In Hatty's defense... He's radio silent as an evil 100% of the time. And he's been talkative so far. Maybe he's turning a new leaf, but that's been his evil tell since Tac made Death Valley into a powerhouse. Which is about 200 years.

Yeah but Hatty does know that we all know this..... but then again, he does continue to do it so who knows!

22 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Needing to know where I, the only confirmed person, was on N1 (as well as needing to know about purported TI and potential LO/Tracker Barzal's claim) when it doesn't contribute anything to the Doc claim kinda feels like making sure it wasn't going to be tripped up with a counterclaim. 

since you said were on omg N2, you could have also said you were on him N1 if you were fake. I know it can be interpreted the other way, but it's not like that

Sorry that I have been missing until now. Fuck my schedule and all that. Either way, I want to share.

I am investigator while I am still alive.

Night 1: Ptyrell is Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.
Night 2: BarzalGoat is Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, or Guardian Angel.

I think Barzal claiming spy first and my result would indicate that he is 89.69% should be the spy and not other roles fake claiming accurately?

Not sure what to make of Ptyrell but he is unlikely to be another Crusader. Cut that out and it's 2/3 evil.

So if we are to believe Barzal there is 3+ mafia and no coven. No one has claimed anything regarding coven so this lines up to me.

With a group of 17 or however many we had there is quite a few neutrals in my mind.

With no NK rearing their ugly heads we might have a few pest/arso or a potential vampire game. I think if there are no neutral kills in the next two nights a VH should announce that it is a vamp game so we can play around that.

But it is an eagles game anything is possible

6 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Night 1: Ptyrell is Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.
Night 2: BarzalGoat is Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, or Guardian Angel.

So could @Ptyrellbe doused? @GustavMattias & @omgitshim what happens if it both is on the same night? 

also I believe @BarzalGoat more now as we haven't had anyone BMd. And of he was GA or Jailor he wouldn't claim spy imo

2 hours ago, MMFLEX said:

I think he played a talkactive evil few games before in SBA.