Town of Eaglesfan #23 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

Well that lines up with hatty claiming BM'd. Could be a ploy and both Barzal and Hatty are working together to give Hatty an excuse to not talk (BM is in Spy Invest results after all), but the Witch thing is interesting though since there's been no claims of being controlled on previous nights. @Advantage were you controlled last night?

47 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Well that lines up with hatty claiming BM'd. Could be a ploy and both Barzal and Hatty are working together to give Hatty an excuse to not talk (BM is in Spy Invest results after all), but the Witch thing is interesting though since there's been no claims of being controlled on previous nights. @Advantage were you controlled last night?

In addition to Advantage we have a whole bunch of silent bystanders.... I see @MMFLEXlurking !

Im tracker. Goli's results for me were wrong, so there has to be an arsonist. I was late to reading the thread yesterday so didn't see Goli's results until after it was closed, but I dont think that would have changed anything anyways. I haven't fully had time to go over everything today yet, but here is my will:

Tracker
N1: mmflex > ptyrell
N2: Goli > barzal
N3: berocka went nowhere

Confirmed: gus (Cru), omg (not maf)

Claims: barzal (spy), jhatty (doc), n0hbdy (sheriff)

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Hey sorry work has been a time and a half today and for those that kept up with discord, will know I've not really been around much last two days.

I was indeed controlled by a witch last night.

I am a Psychic.  

N1: N0HBDY, NSG88, or omgitshim is evil!

N2: BarzalGoat or MMFLEX is good!

N3: No results for me.  Controlled by a Witch.

21 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Hey sorry work has been a time and a half today and for those that kept up with discord, will know I've not really been around much last two days.

I was indeed controlled by a witch last night.

I am a Psychic.  

N1: N0HBDY, NSG88, or omgitshim is evil!

N2: BarzalGoat or MMFLEX is good!

N3: No results for me.  Controlled by a Witch.

Maybe the witch could be so kind as to share those n3 results? 😁

Okay, I'm the LO. On N1 I was on Ptyrell and saw Goli and and Jericho visit them. If Goli had BG/Crus/Arso/GF results for Ptyrell and P is now providing Tracker results then Jericho is Arso or Ptyrell is lying and is Arso.

3 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Okay, I'm the LO. On N1 I was on Ptyrell and saw Goli and and Jericho visit them. If Goli had BG/Crus/Arso/GF results for Ptyrell and P is now providing Tracker results then Jericho is Arso or Ptyrell is lying and is Arso.

Where are your other nights results?

VOTE JERICHO

...though Hatty claiming to be blackmailed isn't doing much to help his case imo. I get that there's no real suspicion but the circumstantial stuff is kind of adding up for me.

HOWEVER, the Witch thing seems legit, which would kinda confirm Barzal/Hatty. So I guess I'm undecided.

@Domino what did you mean when you said you were "playing it neutral" yesterday?

32 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

HOWEVER, the Witch thing seems legit, which would kinda confirm Barzal/Hatty. So I guess I'm undecided.

@Domino what did you mean when you said you were "playing it neutral" yesterday?

I wasn't going to do anything special to the town.