Town of Eaglesfan #23 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

To the mafia: if you picked Ricer last night because you felt he would be a good target, cool. If you picked him for the sake of meme killing him on N1 again, not cool. I hope it was the former and not the latter.

Anyone find anything interesting last night?

28 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

To the mafia: if you picked Ricer last night because you felt he would be a good target, cool. If you picked him for the sake of meme killing him on N1 again, not cool. I hope it was the former and not the latter.

Howdy partner Sherrif N0HBDY here, and though it don't look good for your good ole sheriff, my N1 results were Ricer-Inno

1 hour ago, N0HBDY said:

Howdy partner Sherrif N0HBDY here, and though it don't look good for your good ole sheriff, my N1 results were Ricer-Inno

Motive? Check. Sheriff claim? Check. Visited the killed? Check.

That's a hat trick of reasons to vote you out. The only reason I'm hesitant is you jumped out in front of it all and there's no other TI claims atm. If no other info comes out I'd heavily consider voting you.

2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

We know this is a cover.

15 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

That's a hat trick of reasons to vote you out. The only reason I'm hesitant is you jumped out in front of it all and there's no other TI claims atm. If no other info comes out I'd heavily consider voting you.

Not often the first TI claim is evil though I feel.

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

Not often the first TI claim is evil though I feel.

Which is why I think he was just very unlucky rather than the actual killer, but definitely have to keep some sus on him until he proves himself and finds an evil.

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

We know this is a cover.

I'm strategic, not an asshole. There's a difference. Anyway, I'm not about to start drama on D2...

I find it weird that we only have one TI (or one anybody) coming forward, and it's a very shaky Sheriff claim. There's probably no Jailor at this point since nobody has claimed it and nobody has said they were jailed, so...is there anyone who would like protection tonight? I know a guy.

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Like I said it’s not how it looks lol

50 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I'm strategic, not an asshole. There's a difference. Anyway, I'm not about to start drama on D2...

I find it weird that we only have one TI (or one anybody) coming forward, and it's a very shaky Sheriff claim. There's probably no Jailor at this point since nobody has claimed it and nobody has said they were jailed, so...is there anyone who would like protection tonight? I know a guy.

If you believe N0HBDY is legit, he's the only TI who has claimed publicly, so he could be targeted (or he could be ignored if maf thinks they can flip sus onto him later). If you don't believe him, then I'd go for someone who you think will get targeted tonight.

Hey gang, sorry I was hard passed out last night. @Devise can confirm and my wife waking me up 15 minutes before i was supposed to be AT work with a phone at 26% battery is an amusing anecdote that nobody here could verify. Catching up on the game so far now.

GustavMattias

@BarzalGoat

@MMFLEX

@N0HBDY

@omgitshim

@Advantage

@Goliathus

@jhatty8

@Ptyrell

@Devise

@Sixersfan594

@Berocka

@Domino

@Jericho

14 players remaining. 7 needed to vote. And sorry NSG for accidentally kicking you from the server lol

17 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

So do we wanna get some claims going?

Also, why don't we start with you since you're supposedly our Sheriff. Where were you last night?