The VHL Issue that Needs to be Addressed

samx

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Fwiw we only have these roles because we're at level 2 for boosts, not a tier we've had before for longer than a month iirc. I think that the color coordination in the main server is pretty easy to get used to over time, and that's really what people should be familiar with than these emotes. But if we maintain level 2, good for us lol, some good perks for everyone outside the role emotes.

As for GM tag, good luck on those open positions!

Regardles sof that, not everyone is you. not everyone feels the same. I know for me visuals like the emojis help me more then a simple color. 

54 minutes ago, Beketov said:

e are looking to hire more. The trickiness is that while the size of the league has grown as has the requirement of moderators. Gen chat alone for an hour is probably triple what the mods of old had to deal with for a full day. Therefore hiring good mods to do the job means mods have high requirements which makes it hard to find people to do the job.

Anyway, we're working on it; both by looking at rule changes and by hiring more hands.

I've been saying for ages that we should just have a shit ton more moderators. Posting a thread with fong's crazy requirements for presence just aren't going to attract enough people if they're expected to be on 18 hours a day or whatever he says.

Just hire like 12 of em and then you're likely to have at least one on at any given time. We only really have, what, three active moderators in fishy, fresco, and fong? That's insane for a Discord server of 600+ people (yes I know most aren't active, but that's beside the point).

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Enorama said:

I've been saying for ages that we should just have a shit ton more moderators. Posting a thread with fong's crazy requirements for presence just aren't going to attract enough people if they're expected to be on 18 hours a day or whatever he says.

Just hire like 12 of em and then you're likely to have at least one on at any given time. We only really have, what, three active moderators in fishy, fresco, and fong? That's insane for a Discord server of 600+ people (yes I know most aren't active, but that's beside the point).

We did specifically tell fong to cut the requirements down and just hire more people.

• Head Moderator
2 minutes ago, Brewins15 said:

what do you have against Costco smh

Nothing, I love costco, but its not like I buying a 24 pack of mods here. I'm at like Sunterra market picking out the fresh fruits and baked goods.

Ah yes, I missed this entirely @Brewins15. It was the post-playoff-partum depression!

Next week’s podcast will only be about this thread and will special guest you in particular! And I’ll throw in an everyone tag to make sure there’s tons of attention and exposure. :P

17 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Ah yes, I missed this entirely @Brewins15. It was the post-playoff-partum depression!

Next week’s podcast will only be about this thread and will special guest you in particular! And I’ll throw in an everyone tag to make sure there’s tons of attention and exposure. :P

I mean the entire podcast doesn't have to be about this lol. do what you want 😛

• 1 month later...