Stepping down as Västerås GM

Corco

Unfortunate, there's a lot of unnecessary Vasteras hate

lol.. definitely.. I got it as Vasteras IK J20 GM

A terrible location with a terrible name and a terrible track record.

2 cups, 25 seasons between them (S1, S26)

4 finals, including those two cups (one in S2, one in Madrid)

and since a return from Madrid (the terrible location really being the only reason Vasteras is still a thing) in S21, five playoff appearances.

Oh and Vasteras had a VHLM team too. Because reasons.

Vasteras is simply a team killer. Moscow has been so much better for the former Vasteras VHLM team.

Thanks Corco for all of your work. I did not know you well, but you worked really hard and I respect that. I hope you stick around!

No one's relocating the franchise, omg, noobs and rumours are a lethal combination.

Relocation did Vasteras IK J20 wonders :D went to conference finals last season and may win conference this season!

Edited by d3vilsfire

Guest Svoboda_3

Changing the location won't change the dynamics. The team needs a true leader as GM and when that happens, the leadership will be able to attract players and soon enough the team will be on the right track. Sure there's so many better options in Sweden than Vasteras, but it's just a name and logo. It's the man leading the team which chooses the direction and success. If you keep making bonehead trades and you don't do enough behind the scenes work to scout properly and analyze the proper right of action, then the team never progresses. Yes it would be nice to see all brand new logos and colors and such, but the team needs direction from the top. Maybe they have that now in Boubabi?

I think Corco tried his best, but some are better at being a GM than others and some are more passionate about the finer details.