Bana Blabs #24

Banackock

I always find it crazy how fast days go by. My last day of my shift was last Tuesday and here I find myself, 6 days later, wondering where all that time went. Today is my last day off and I'm gonna spend it doing absolutely nothing. Lounging, gaming and preparing for work the next day. The hype is still good for my new player Mikhail Kovalchuk who has been doing very well with their new team in the VHLM. I'm glad I'm enjoying that has Isabella didn't ever quite live up to my expectations - probably, like so many others, they're too high. With that being said, hehe, let's blab.

• Bears have started well for a team that contended S68-79, did a significant rebuild in S80 and now are fighting for a playoff spot. The locker room is incredible. I love to see this strong activity restored by good members. Just Lose leads the way with 23 points which is insane, but if you look at the whole team everyone is doing pretty damn good. Venus is right behind him with 20, new guys @Jubis and @BOOM have not only been good adds to the LR, but clearly to the team with 17 and 15 points through 10..  @Jtv123 has 69 shots currently so you know he's happy.. and both our younger future stars are also playing their part on a strong rebuilding team @dasboot @SlapshotDragon  6 players above a PPG, our rookie dman ( @BarzalGoat)  is one of them and our young goalie is probably playing above average and is lights out for us in big games. The future has very good potential if we can continue this trend (and earning). @youloser1337 @oilmandan
  • Writing at this time has come a little easier for me. I'm excited about my new player Mikhail Kovalchuk. I'm excited for VHLM sims to see how he continues to do!
  • I hope this year for Christmas, the blue team decides to go with helping causes that effect British Columbia. Between the crazy droughts, fires and now massive rains and flooding... it's insane and sad to watch all the videos. The VHL has always been decent at picking causes and the Christmas Charity events we hold are amazing and the prizes are fun and 100% what Christmas should be about... It's one of the best times on the league... I also encourage them to reach out to other leagues and see if they too will hop in on the fun to raise money for this amazing cause as it's caused so much pain for so many! @Beketov @bigAL @Josh

Thanks and I hope everyone has a good week.. :)