One and a Half Aussies - Episode 17 ft. bigAL

dasboot

Logo.png

Hello everyone, @Berocka and I are back with another episode, two weeks in a row, and today we're joined by your commissioner @bigAL! That's right our podcast is posted before yours @JardyB10 (POWER MOVE). We had lots to discuss today including the suggestion drive ideas, we fight for more TPE from our blues and learn that Berocka has had every idea the league has ever thought of 6 months in advance but they fell on deaf ears. There's some new, very relatable power moves this week and of course lots of laughs.

It's a long one today so thanks for listening and let us know what you think.

Berocka, bigAL and dasboot claiming for 3 weeks each

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

You C Word! 🤬

Commissioner? How dare you!?😱

Also @Berocka @dasboot why is this one even longer than the last one? RIP sleep schedule, I guess?

Edited by Shindigs
Complaining about things that haven't even happened yet.

Actual notes from your dogshit podcast:

- Don't you dare overlap any questions I asked Albert!

- I will accept that I am not a mere person but a state of mind, thank you.

- Al speaking about go-getters like Spartan and youloser prove that the VHL just needs a good strong dictator!

- No pay for AGMs! They're not real people, and their duties are entirely based on whatever the GM doesn't feel like doing.

- That's interesting you bring up @twists, I just heard about him for the very first time today!

- @Rayzor_7 shades 👀

- Berocka needs a better marketing team to really get his ideas off the ground.

- Nobody actually wants to listen to an organized podcast, Green is dumb and the Pajodcast was dogshit, which is another podcast I invented (true story).

- Again, I'm happy people are recognizing that I'm first person to ever podcast.

- Oh right, the All-Star Game.... That's a tough thing to hype up. 

- There's a Rugby Sim League using a video game as the simulator? Time to fire up the PS2 again...

- I don't know if I like the idea of spearheading good league ideas now that Berocka is someone who suggested it...

- Jardy for VSN Radio eh? I think I just had a wonderful original idea...

- I didn't edit and post my podcast because I'm a cool adult who HAS A LIFE on the forum, GOSH!

- I guess you could theoretically steal my precious name... If you buy it from VHL Auction!

- I'm guessing "bog" means a swampy vagina in Aussie slang.

- You people can't even agree on your bog slang! 0/10

- The boubabi award voting controversy was different than you described.

- #BringBackLottery?

- Dammit Berocka, how are you going to run a podcast tournament without going on the forum!?

- 40 in 40 talk? I said no overlapping, dangert!

-  For what it's worth, the original 20 in 20 I think was just 20 weeks of Media Spots. Maybe. @Victor, @Zero help

- I was also a Commissioner that went on a permanent vacation!

- Jeez, Albert sure must be glad *I* didn't interrogate him so hard. Timestamp: 1:19:45

- I'm not into your shitty 6 month old podcasts, I did the noob train because I loved the noobs. Loved: I haven't done one in a very long time because they're tedious and I hate recording them. If one of you could propose a better way of doing it that isn't 45 minutes of saying hi, I'd love to implement it 6 months from now.

- I do love our podcast circlejerking.

- Yeah I realize I probably don't give a lot of context for these comments. I'm going to give some context and this comment and tell you this was at the part where you were talking about long podcast reviews and sometimes you're not sure what specific part I'm talking about.

- What part of Aussiecast that Berocka does that people enjoy: His silly accent

- Re: Podcast Tourney: Theoretically, I could record a 20 minute podcast right meow, put a password in it, post it right now, and that will be my tournament submission?

- Re: Podcast Tourney: I'm going for a clean sweep of all the categories, fight me. Hopefully I actually submit one.

- Re: Podcast Tourney: You're welcome for reviving podcasts and the VHL as a whole and allowing this tourney to happen.

- Re: Me being bad with guests: I think Sam and I were decently split, but I definitely talked a lot at N0BHDY. Big oops.

- Re: Not posting my BigAL cast at a reasonable time: Sorry Al. 

- Re: bigAL saying no one is listening at this point: That's not true, I am still listening to this shitshow.

- Re: Food suggestions: Have a nice fresh apple.

- Re: BOOM: If boot starts posting lewd photos we'll all know what happened.

Anyway, I'll give this podcast an 8.75/10, I was particularly impressed with the gusto you showed by leaving in all those awkward silences with your special guest, and talking about editing juicy Al clips and not actually doing it. :cheers: 

• Admin
20 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

the original 20 in 20 I think was just 20 weeks of Media Spots. Maybe. @

Yeah 20 in 20 Zero just did in 20 weeks and was never that active again lol

I think I did some of the 30 in 30 and dint even claim as media spots.

Then 40 was also circa 10 weeks and I was never that active again... lol

8 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

The boubabi award voting controversy was different than you described.

Clearly I need to brush up on my history eh. 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

@youloser1337 🤝 me

fuckin up fantasy shit!

(in a good way)

fuck it up in the best way. JUST DO IT!

It was very brave of you to post this @Berocka @dasboot @bigAL! But really what we learned today is that Berocka is the worlds worst hipster. bigAL hates TPE, dasboot loves TPE and as predicted I did in fact ruin my sleep schedule again. So thanks? Also, this podcast chose to focus on Ginger beer(?) instead of Dorritos. So that's progress, I think? 10/10 would listen to Berocka slowly dying on the inside as all his ideas get stolen again.

Just now, bigAL said:

TPE IS ACTUALLY BAD and I say that both because of this guy and because I wasn't the highest TPE earner in my class ugh

Yeah, beyond a certain point it does become rather meaningless. As you're just putting it into attributes that arguably makes your player worse at doing what it *should* be doing. But more TPE earlier in a career means that you can get to where you are a difference maker quicker. So I agree that TPE eventually stops matter as much. But that doesn't make early TPE worse. That being said, having the overall stance of "if it's cool, do it" is good because it enables the community to do stuff without fear of having it shut down as a power move by the league. Which I do believe is very healthy for the growth of the league.

Not being the highest TPE earner in your class..How could you?! I mean that being said I'm 99.9% certain that barring some absurd Fantasy luck I have about a popsicle's chance in hell of being the max earner in my class. So I'm not really in a position to judge.😅

2 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Should I listen to this one? 

There may have been some evil plotting against you involved, so probably yes.

Hello, Hello!

Forget the Hungarian, you need more 🇦🇺

Love you Al

Can't you tell that Berocka is still AGM? Davos is a bit poop.

Yes, I'm also interested in how long Eno will spend in VHL prison.

Random suggestion drive stuff...

I saw the name theft but didn't consider it a power move. Besides, you overestimate my standing in the VHL.

Even I think Aussie slang is weird. 

Thank god for Jardy reviving the podcast game.

RIP Cricket sim

pour-one-out-fake.gif

New listeners? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Berocka talking about numbers...struggling to stay awake......

There's a podcast community? Nerds!

What if I submitted a tournament entry? Hmmmmm

How dare you say I'm not listening, Al.

Thank fuck you found the Alcoholic Bundy yourself. I was going to have to sell a kidney to pay for shipping.

You ruined my fucking Power Move.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Onto plan B.

Bye guys.

On 12/6/2021 at 5:48 PM, JardyB10 said:

- The boubabi award voting controversy was different than you described.

This
It's unfortunate that some people think this is the story behind it. Don't know the person who said "how can he win with 1 vote" but thank you for pointing the absurdity of that statement.

Don't spread misinformation

• 2 weeks later...