Well this is it.

Hello and my name is Alex Kachur.

Many people here in the Victory Hockey League know me (some more then others), I have been apart of the VHL since Season 4 when I got drafted to the freaking Stockholm Rams. Many would say my time here is a waste but the most important thing is that I had fun whilst I was on the Victory. I have had bad habit's of going inactive without saying anything to anyone making no one want to take a chance on me and that is my own fault. I just want to say I love the VHL Always have and Always will, the Victory Hockey League is a home away from home for me. Right now at this junction in my life of planning a wedding, money issues and just working all the time I have lost all motivation to even Log In let alone post anything anywhere in the forums. I may not be missed and many may not even notice im gone but Ill miss this place lot's. I will be back I just don't know when right now, I need to get my life in order and then I'll think about making a comeback.

I want to shout out a few members who have made my time here worth it.

Kendrick - Joey I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU, without you taking a chance on me when I had Greg Glass I probably would not be around as long as I was. I know many people see me as a High Risk player but you have always been a friend to me and have been there when I needed someone to talk to. so for that Thank you, I respect the hell out of you Joey. you really are a great person.

Trifecta - We have not always seen eye to eye, but for real thank you fro being my friend, you have helped me stick around and motivated me at times when I had none to begin with. stay classy man

King Victor - Thank you for taking a chance on me and giving me a job as the VHLM Fantasy Director. I't meant alot to me that you even considered me, even with my rocky past in the VHL. Over the past year and a bit I have come to call you a friend and for that Thank you. You keep this place going and without you at the helm the Victory would be nothing. 

To all my current and former teammates/friends It has been an Honor to play along side your players and get to know you. I will cherish my time here and hopefully I will see all of you again in due time. Until then Stay Classy VHL

KACHUR OUT :wub:

Cheers! You are always welcome back and I'm glad we got to spend some time talking on the forum and off. Good luck with the wedding and stay healthy!

Cheers! You are always welcome back and I'm glad we got to spend some time talking on the forum and off. Good luck with the wedding and stay healthy!

Thanks man ;) should have an invite en-route....jkjk :P

Hope to see you back sooner than later.  I think your's and Robbie's podcast(s) was one of the first I ever listened to on the VHL, so you'll always have a place in my history books. :cheers:

Hope to see you back sooner than later.  I think your's and Robbie's podcast(s) was one of the first I ever listened to on the VHL, so you'll always have a place in my history books. :cheers:

OMFG xD I almost forgot about "Kachur and the Guy" :P

• 3 weeks later...

King Victor - Thank you for taking a chance on me and giving me a job as the VHLM Fantasy Director. I't meant alot to me that you even considered me, even with my rocky past in the VHL. Over the past year and a bit I have come to call you a friend and for that Thank you. You keep this place going and without you at the helm the Victory would be nothing. 

Many lies here.