The dream team Active player Edition

Lemorse7

Well I’m trying to speed run an article because efl doesn’t have the same end days of the week for points tasks as the VHL and SBA. Why?!?! 

Here is my attempt to write something that makes sense. Here we go. Before starting my dream team, all the users that I like socializing in discord or had an impact on me with my vhl experience. 

I'm trying to go for a 9 forward, 6 defenseman and 2 goalies. But will probably be a full roster. 

Let's start with the Goalies for my backup who is better than Tobias Reinhart or spaz. Since the first days that I was in the Riga locker room is probably the most active player that’s written in the Locker room. He is just a good person in general and it’s always fun to socialize with him. 

@Spaz @hedgehog337 

The starter Sirkants Klamasteris or Hedgehog the Riga GM. Well Hedge is really easy to talk to quite like spaz, so that duo between the pipes is dreamy (see what I did there ;)). Back to Hedge, who doesn’t like a friendly hedgehog who doesn’t sleep much ;). 

The first defenseman is Joe Madison or samx. Well Sam at first was the weirdo who was spamming chicken nuggets emotes in the junior showcase to one of my favorite users in the VHL. She introduced me to HD, another sim league and it’s always fun to have a conversation with her or listen to her podcast. 

@badcolethetitan @samx 

To pair with Sam who better than another HD members Cole or Siyan Yasilievich. Since I joined HD and he joined the VHL afterwards he is always fun to talk to great people all around. 

The second pair Jardy or Poopy Peepants. Jardy is just a unique user and you always need at least one entertainer in the team to motivate the team to play better and Jardy is the perfect member to do so. 

@JardyB10 @Shindigs 

To pair with Jardy, another unique user Shindigs or Bo Johansson. You need the crazy man in shindigs for 2 big reasons: the first one is that he can supply the team with all the Clue Glue objects in the market and the second one he is fun to be with. 

@Acydburn @rjfryman 

The third pair are two people that I don’t have a lot of chances to talk with but in every chance that I had to interact with them they are always helpful and genuine. The two players are Battre Sandstrom Acydburn  and Asher Reinhart RJ. We can’t break that chemistry that these two have together. 

@BrutalBoost @Hogan 

The fourth pair is his first, the only simmer who my team have won something with is Brutalboost or Babushka and a user who is quite controversial but really funny and entertaining when he keeps it civil is Hulk Hogan 2 or TXC/Hogan. 

Now the forwards 

@Dom @Gaikoku-hito 

The first line is myself, it's not a dream if you’re in it to dream it, and my first two GMs in Domg and Gaiko with their players Robert Bouchard and Igor Molotov. What not to say about Dom, my first GM is always available and he really just takes me under his wings and tries to make me a better user/player. I had a lot of fun with Gaiko too in the Yukon Rush Locker Room and the great questions that he was asking in his weekly press conference. Riddler ;). 

@Minion @animal74 @Telkster 

The second line is all Malmo players we have Minion, who I always have fun with and the Duo who I think we cannot have them separate Druss and Telker the captain and the assistant captain they are really fun to talk to and made my first year AGMing the team quite easy. 

@Ricer13 @Alex @MubbleFubbles 

The third line is Reylynn Reinhart, Ricer, Alex Johnston, AlexJ and The Board clue on skates. Three great users who I really like to interact with. Another huge member of team clue and two Pro-Am champions with the Overboard Seamen. 

@nurx @Daniel Janser @Arce 

The fourth line are three players/users that I really like to interact with and have fun with: one of them is Daniel Janser. We pretty much started at the same time with the JST. Nurx/Yun Chiang Riga Teammates and WJC GM and Pro-Am Rival and Ronan Lavelle/Arce are great members all around. 

And that’s my teams complete. 

717 words 

8 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

@Minion @animal74 @Telkster 

The second line is all Malmo players we have Minion, who I always have fun with and the Duo who I think we cannot have them separate Druss and Telker the captain and the assistant captain they are really fun to talk to and made my first year AGMing the team quite easy. 

also all three captains of the hawks on the same line sus