Rome GM Position

Acydburn

• Commissioner

With @InstantRockstargetting a promo to the VHL we of course will need someone to fill in the spot for Rome. 

Please post below if you would like to be considered for the position of Rome GM and we will be in touch with a selection of the candidates. Applications are welcome regardless of if you applied for the VHLE GM in the past or if you are applying for the first time.

Please refrain from any posts which are not indicating your interest in the position.

5 minutes ago, Babyboomer said:

i apply

Just publicly going to post that I do use my "recommendation" on my AGM boomer for what it's worth. Been with me all 3 seasons, has huge ties to the team, has already built chemistry with the players and knows the strategy for the team moving forward. 

Good luck boomer! :D

48 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

Just publicly going to post that I do use my "recommendation" on my AGM boomer for what it's worth. Been with me all 3 seasons, has huge ties to the team, has already built chemistry with the players and knows the strategy for the team moving forward. 

Good luck boomer! :D

I really appreciate your support, but I think that I made a mistake and I applied with my old account. I am still applying, but with my real acount. Sorry for that and good luck to everyone.