Town of Gotham #2

Devise

I think a made a shit play last night by investigating Rory. I wanted to make sure they weren't saucing us and then realized after the fact the other members of the bat family would have just called them out. Robin was in their results and Robin was said to have done an action last night so Rory has to be Robin.

18 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I think a made a shit play last night by investigating Rory. I wanted to make sure they weren't saucing us and then realized after the fact the other members of the bat family would have just called them out. Robin was in their results and Robin was said to have done an action last night so Rory has to be Robin.

Not as bad of a play as Adrest keeping surveillance on the two Jailors the last couple nights

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Oh wait that's surveillance = lookout, nvm I'm dumb.

No, it still wasn't a good play. Surveillance isn't Lookout equivalent; I'm not sure what ToS equivalent it is, but they were watching who we acted on, not who acted on us.

44 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

What were the other roles given as possibilities?

41 minutes ago, scoop said:

No, it still wasn't a good play. Surveillance isn't Lookout equivalent; I'm not sure what ToS equivalent it is, but they were watching who we acted on, not who acted on us.

In that case then, I guess yeah, why was Adrest on basically confirmed jailors two nights in a row?

Also I didn't give a clear timeframe for this Act apologies. Act IV's Game Thread Day Phase is going to end Midnight ET with a shorter Night Phase given I'm back at work in the morning. So expect Act V to start around 6:00 am ET. Get those actions in while you can! 

Also just a fresh reminder on win conditions for folks.

The mob wins when at the start or end of a day there is no living or no non jailed members of Bat Family and Gotham. Mob does not need to jail or kill unaligned to win. 

Bat Family and Gotham win when all living non Bat Family or Gotham players are jailed at the start or end of a day. 

Ra's Al Ghul obviously is not counted in those win conditions, given he can't die or be jailed. The game will end when one of those conditions is met though, regardless of who else needs or has win conditions to be met. 

4 minutes ago, scoop said:

@MMFLEX the night you targeted omg, what were the possible roles you got for him? Obviously we know he is Riddler, but we might be able to get something from the other roles you were given

My bad I thought I gave those roles too.

BlackGate Jailor, Batman, Salvatore Maroni, The Riddler. 

3 minutes ago, rory said:

I jailed NSG and delivered a roleblock attack to Dooms but I was told he got away, dunno what that means.

Spartan and I jailed NSG as well. Are you told which of your attacks goes to which target?

Just now, scoop said:

Spartan and I jailed NSG as well. Are you told which of your attacks goes to which target?

Yeah, I was told NSG suffered a jail attack and that I delivered a roleblock attack, but Doomsday got away

Was somebody else roleblocked? Mad Hatter swap maybe?

Yeah flex just listed 3 gotham. I think Berocka and Dooms are the non-gothams left. Kinda troll to release someone claiming a villain role unless you wanted to arrest them 8 more times to force them into bat-family lol.

VOTE DOOMS.

2 minutes ago, rory said:

Yeah flex just listed 3 gotham. I think Berocka and Dooms are the non-gothams left. Kinda troll to release someone claiming a villain role unless you wanted to arrest them 8 more times to force them into bat-family lol.

VOTE DOOMS.

Lol I was just listing folks that have been in the thread that haven't given too much indication of what they are.