IT (was) EARTH DAY

fishy

THIS PODCAST IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE SWEARING

https://anchor.fm/fishy3/episodes/KACHOW-IT-was-EARTH-DAY-e1hip66

this episode kinda sucks because i talked about something that i realized may be a secret so i had to cut it out and honestly i didn't try very hard to make it not noticeable. i also don't know why my mic picked up so much of my breathing but i really did try to fix it after the fact and was very unsuccessful. just know that i tried.

please don't tag the person.

"fishy from the future"

That sounds like a movie title.

"reading outside"

What are you reading?

"evil plan plotting against you"

Yeah, that plant is super pissed. Now it's punishing you for its lack of light and probably also fertilizer.

"Bubbles crushing it"

More of the same then, made our season in the E so miserable last season. Losing to Västerås counts as a cruel and unusual punishment imo.

"No plan for the episode"

How Jardy of you!

"Say fuck, a lot"

Honestly your f-bombs are at an all time low compared to the good old days when I got to pretend to be offended by them.

"Don't tag [REDACTED]"

Normally I would have to do it, because of the reverse psychology. But since it is [REDACTED], I'll be willing to make an exception.

"The mutually assured destruction of living in an apartment"

Yeah, you learn to accept that no one respects anyone else real quick. If everyone is a shitty neighbor, no one is a shitty neighbor. At some point it just becomes noise, to the point that when my horrible upstairs neighbors moved out, it took me 2 months to notice. Because it took that long to realize that the noise I had filtered out didn't actually exist anymore.

"Content you look forward to"

@NSG and his glorious stats .coms, obviously. Most of the pod casters too. Beyond that it's kinda hit or miss, for me personally. For a little while when @Steve was experimenting with more artsy graphics that was also really fun to see what he'd come up with.

On 4/23/2022 at 2:24 PM, fishy said:

I’ve started the podcast now and I’m ready to do it.

- Yeah duck the Earth, be mad at it. Don’t let it knock plants down!

- Normally I’d say drafting a single team is a poor strat, but given that DC is the most mid based team of all time it’ll definitely work.

- You’re essentially paperbagging @dasboot and @Berocka with Marvin. I don’t know if those were the forbidden tags.

- Copy and paste your granny text to @Gustav’s thread, jeez. (Forbidden tag?)

- lowercase on purpose? Who are you, league founder Kevin @brooks.? Also @STZ. Also I think he’s around our age. And when I say our age I mean more MY age, I think you might be a bit younger.

- I can’t believe you canceled <REDACTED> for <REDACTED>. The sig thing is bullshit though. (If it was anyone else I might not have redacted it, but that dude sucks so I’m on board)

- You could have just given it to the active player with the least PIMs! 

- Whatever secret you edited out was not obvious. Maybe just to you as the author.

A: I’m a podcast floozie, so @Tate, @Berocka, @ctots, et al. I also love when @scoop does spreadsheet analysis but I likely miss most of it because it isn’t in podcast format, also he’s been doing graphics like some chump who values his own time.

Edited by JardyB10

16 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I’ve started the podcast now and I’m ready to do it.

- Yeah duck the Earth, be mad at it. Don’t let it knock plants down!

- Normally I’d say drafting a single team is a poor strat, but given that DC is the most mid based team of all time it’ll definitely work.

- You’re essentially paperbagging @dasboot and @Berocka with Marvin. I don’t know if those were the forbidden tags.

- Copy and paste your granny text to @Gustav’s thread, jeez. (Forbidden tag?)

- lowercase on purpose? Who are you, league founder Kevin @brooks.? Also @STZ. Also I think he’s around our age. And when I say our age I mean more MY age, I think you might be a bit younger.

- I can’t believe you canceled <REDACTED> for <REDACTED>. The sig thing is bullshit though. (If it was anyone else I might not have redacted it, but that dude sucks so I’m on board)

- You could have just given it to the active player with the least PIMs! 

- Whatever secret you edited out was not obvious. Maybe just to you as the author.

A: I’m a podcast floozie, so @Tate, @Berocka, @ctots, et al. I also love when @scoop does spreadsheet analysis but I likely miss most of it because it isn’t in podcast format, also he’s been doing graphics like some chump who values his own time.

I dunno why I was tagged.. I’m 34.. I think I’m older than you Jardy

11 minutes ago, STZ said:

I dunno why I was tagged.. I’m 34.. I think I’m older than you Jardy

By 3-4 years, yeah, I’m a ‘91 child.

8 minutes ago, fishy said:

i was closer

Even if you account my range of vagueness this isn’t true! You’re only close in the sense that your guess had a 4 in it

On 4/23/2022 at 3:24 PM, fishy said:

THIS PODCAST IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE SWEARING

https://anchor.fm/fishy3/episodes/KACHOW-IT-was-EARTH-DAY-e1hip66

this episode kinda sucks because i talked about something that i realized may be a secret so i had to cut it out and honestly i didn't try very hard to make it not noticeable. i also don't know why my mic picked up so much of my breathing but i really did try to fix it after the fact and was very unsuccessful. just know that i tried.

if you can schedule a podcast with you, jardy and i it would be appreciate it, also might end the world but w/e