Västerås Iron Eagles relocation poll

Shindigs

Should Västerås Iron Eagles be relocated?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the current trend of trying to expand, relocate and/or delete teams for shits and giggles. I figured we might as well target the real villain of the VHL family: Västerås. Even their GM wants them to relocate and rebrand as the Delhi Pickles! Right @Dil?

23 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Where's the "I would dedicate the rest of my VHL days to making sure that new team is hated" option?

That's the caps one.

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

Why have two Swedish teams in the VHLE in the first place. Why not Finland? or France?

Or any other country that isn't specifically those two!😅

3 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Or any other country that isn't specifically those two!😅

Yeah I thought Finland with their many NHL players and France with that big market... but apparently I forgot about Juan Ceson's Andorra, so the poor guy does not have to sell his body in order to finance his gambling addiction he picked up in Vegas ailing grandmother....

Edited by Daniel Janser

No I think I have a better idea! We move Oslo and Stockholm over to Vasteras and have a 3 team city. We even could do something like how the Los Angeles Angel of Anaheim did where they have it named after cities nearby but have the name of the bigger city in the name as well. 

Therefore we would have the Vasteras Storm of Hökåsen and the Vasteras Vikings of Karlsberg!