(S85) RW - Babay Shrimp, TPE: 112

Blazzer

image.png.25e28e26c0f1e2a78ad7bf4e25a5049c.png

Welcome back to the VHLM! We've got a tailor-made spot for you in Saskatoon on our first line. Although we probably aren't the best choice for a playoff spot this season, we can still offer a fun stay. Just reply with #GetWild to join our thrilling and amazing team ;) 

Edited by Bulduray_1

1089595329_Waviershouston.jpg.b1deced59ef17901abac7b5dabbbdacb.jpg

welcome @Blazzer

My name is Minion the current AGM of the Houston Bulls! Along side AJ Houston current GM. with the season a few days away its safe to say Houston will be looking to return to the playoffs.

Houston is a hard hitting team with the spirts of bulls, hence the name Houston Bulls, with fire in our hearts we chance the VHLM very own Founders cup. It wont be easy however I do belive we can win the cup this up coming playoffs. We just need a few more pieces, Starting with YOU! we can offer Babay Shrimp top six minutes going into the season, with a great locker room experience. And all we ask from you is for you to put your best foot forward
If you believe joining the team will be your best interest quote and reply with #FlamingHorns    

Waiting for you to make the right choice 😉
Minion| AGM of the Houston Bulls

Welcome back @Blazzer! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you so much ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Yoo Blazzer come to Ottawa! 1st line minutes waiting and I'm good to go for any updates you need!

Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Happy to see you return :)

Edited by Frozen Block

Welcome back Blazzer! I can offer you a second line spot with special teams on a Miami team that is a goalie away from being a contender. 

However we will probably be selling because I'm stepping down so keep that in mind

Best of luck with your new career!

Welcome Blazzer! I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We can offer you a spot on our 2nd line.

We have a great discord and would be proud to have someone like you join our crew.

Reply to this with #FearTheReaper if you are interested!

Edited by Masu Chan

Bild

Hi @Blazzer,

Welcome back to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special teams time at the moment.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Babay Shrimp.

Welcome back @Blazzer!

I'm not going to bore you with a super long pitch, but you should choose to come to Mexico City. We pride ourselves on an active locker room and a very welcoming environment. We would love to have an unique player like you to come join the team!

We are willing to offer you Line Two Minutes, with time on Powerplay and Penalty Kill. 

Should you choose to come to Mexico City, quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

unknown.png

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome back @Blazzer I'm not saying you should choose to join the Las Vegas Aces because they are the only team with a current Chicago player as their GM. But I'm also not, not saying that.

At the current time you'd slot into our 1st line, 2nd PP as well as one of the PK units and get some pretty sweet amounts of play time. Though since you'd be our 9th forward. You wouldn't get double shifted, so clearly you wouldn't get at much ice time as you'd be able to get on some of the other teams.

We just came off winning the cup last season and are currently sitting in 1st with a 9-1-0 record and hoping to go for a repeat, and with your help I think that's a very possible goal to reach.

So if you'd like to join the Aces just reply with "#Shrimp is All in!" and we'll have you setup with contract and LR invite and all that good jazz!

1 hour ago, Blazzer said:

oh gosh he's so determined to make me choose mexico

cole did not endorse any of mine or eno's messages, but great guy very cool

but like you really should go to mexico i hear its great this time of year

Edited by Nykonax

58 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

cole did not endorse any of mine or eno's messages, but great guy very cool

but like you really should go to mexico i hear its great this time of year

I will definitely consider Mexico