Banner Competition Vote: The Final Vote!

Victor

Banner Competition: the final  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think having a preview of what the skin would look like, and putting the banners in the preview would be a lot better in determining which banner fits the best.

#justsayin

Pretty solid point here. And I'm not talking about the post. 

Ripoff would imply whoever made it copied whoever made #1. However they are completely separate, so not really.

What I am not implying and actually saying is that Molholt said he stole the shattered glass idea after he saw Boobi's submission. Hence it's not 100% him in my mind and Boob's is better anyway. That's my opinion, not that it matters. And this is no attack on Molhot, it is just a stock and his banner does look fantastic. 

What I am not implying and actually saying is that Molholt said he stole the shattered glass idea after he saw Boobi's submission. Hence it's not 100% him in my mind and Boob's is better anyway. That's my opinion, not that it matters. And this is no attack on Molhot, it is just a stock and his banner does look fantastic. 

I agree. They both look great but if I didn't know that 2 different people made them, I'd just have thought the same person made both and just did 1 with renders and 1 without. I just feel it's a bit empty without renders. DEFINITELY NOT BAD. Just empty.

Molholt did a better job tho

Guess I just don't see how. There's a bit more sharpness sure, but to me it mostly looks like 1 with renders and 1 without. They're both same-calibre when it comes to how good the work is, at least to me.

Edited by Caillean122

both banner are dope but I don't see how having NHL logo makes me loose so many votes. We are not trying to hide something, we do sigs with NHL players with their logo on it, we use picture of them etc. I don't see how a black and yellow banner with some Vasteras logo (they will be relocated) was a option in this case.

And it's not like I've chosen the biggest shit bag in earth in Milan Lucic or Brad Marchand.

but anyway

both banner are dope but I don't see how having NHL logo makes me loose so many votes. We are not trying to hide something, we do sigs with NHL players with their logo on it, we use picture of them etc. I don't see how a black and yellow banner with some Vasteras logo (they will be relocated) was a option in this case.

And it's not like I've chosen the biggest shit bag in earth in Milan Lucic or Brad Marchand.

but anyway

It's just a matter of opinion, that's why it's up for vote. I personally like renders but with NHL logos it makes it looks slightly off. Not that using NHL logos in sigs or anything is bad, but its the header for the league. It's the first thing people see, I think it should be league oriented first and I find the logos off putting when it comes to that aspect. Still a good banner though

If it's such a big deal to have NHL logos in the banner as opposed to VHL logos, then just have boobi do a JC to a couple VHL teams, doesn't even have to be vasty, especially since he used a Calgary render which is a red jersey anyway. If he doesn't win because of the logos alone, then that'd just be ridiculous as his is graphically the best by a country mile (no offence to Moholt - yours is good too).

Edited by Squinty

I can say with confidence that if Boobs had changed the jersey's on #1 to be of VHL teams I'd of voted 1. Both 5 and 1 are amazing, and I'd rather have players on their, but I am in the same boat as most regarding logo's. When we did expansion originally we had a great banner that had the two new teams logo's on players. I don't know why part of the mandate for making a banner isn't JC for players. It's kind of the point. 

It's pretty fucking offensive that boubabi is just so damn offended that he isn't winning this vote over me. Like its so outrageous that I could do something halfway decent.

Just give him the win and pull me from the competition, I won't do a graphic in this league again.

Like it would have been fun to know that if something is bothering you in my banner (the jersey change in this case), it would have been cool to know BEFORE the actual vote so I can improve it. Now I'm just sitting here seeing new complaints everyday.

And no I won't change it because "I'm loosing". All the credits goes to your banner who's really dope as well. You won fair and square.

Edited by boubabi