(S87) C - Mac Atlas, TPE: 80

v.2

Just now, lil OG z said:

We can still release one more

Stop being a jerk lol it was my plan since before the recreates, ask V.2

Here's you telling a first-gen that you don't have room for him to play his preferred spot: 

And in this thread you're releasing an ACTIVE player to make room for a recreate. That's bullshit and you know it.

7 minutes ago, lil OG z said:

We can still release one more

Stop being a jerk lol it was my plan since before the recreates, ask V.2

Definitely not how it works, and we'll discuss it privately. Ottawa is still ineligible to sign Mac Atlas, he will have to pick one of the many other teams who have made offers.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Definitely not how it works, and we'll discuss it privately. Ottawa is still ineligible to sign Mac Atlas, he will have to pick one of the many other teams who have made offers.

Still waiting.. Should I start the convo?

2 minutes ago, lil OG z said:

Still waiting.. Should I start the convo?

You seem to have found the conversation and responded already. Feel free to send any further questions there if needed, or you can DM me and/or Gus on Discord as well.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

You seem to have found the conversation and responded already. Feel free to send any further questions there if needed, or you can DM me and/or Gus on Discord as well.

What, you said nothing bro 

Cheers I'm currently about to puke so I'll respond in an hour

@ShawnGlade you did nothing for Ottawa and went inactive, also you called Minion my boyfriend when he wasn't even in our LR to cause shit, dil was right out you and I'm an idiot for inviting you back, another blunder of mine.. At least I can be honest, can you nerd?

1 minute ago, lil OG z said:

@ShawnGlade you did nothing for Ottawa and went inactive, also you called Minion my boyfriend when he wasn't even in our LR to cause shit, dil was right out you and I'm an idiot for inviting you back, another blunder of mine.. At least I can be honest, can you nerd?

Did you tag the right person?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...