Expansion is Coming [GRADED 6/6]

Higgins

Blue team can talk to me any time they feel like it. I am on daily, I was left with a retirement home and am rebuilding now. I can post in all of Seattles game threads if that makes people feel better. I have my plan and now just need to execute it. I don't know why Greg has backhanded comments towards what I have done with the team. He's the one that sold off a pile of picks in good drafts for players that brought Seattle no closer to the championship and up and ditched the team mid career, at least I tried to get them a cup even though I could not. Maybe I'm not the most vocal locker room guy, or the highest post count guy. Yeah I missed a PM for a trade I made in the offseason for a better price because of work once. Since coming back I would bet I have earned as many TPE as anyone else. I have my stockpile of picks, I have players I plan to build around in upcoming drafts, people I talk to steadily and I think I've contributed to this forum since my return. If anyone has doubts, which many will after I left Davos with little warning, keep hating and pay attention.

kaocon.png

Blue team can talk to me any time they feel like it. I am on daily, I was left with a retirement home and am rebuilding now. I can post in all of Seattles game threads if that makes people feel better. I have my plan and now just need to execute it. I don't know why Greg has backhanded comments towards what I have done with the team. He's the one that sold off a pile of picks in good drafts for players that brought Seattle no closer to the championship and up and ditched the team mid career, at least I tried to get them a cup even though I could not. Maybe I'm not the most vocal locker room guy, or the highest post count guy. Yeah I missed a PM for a trade I made in the offseason for a better price because of work once. Since coming back I would bet I have earned as many TPE as anyone else. I have my stockpile of picks, I have players I plan to build around in upcoming drafts, people I talk to steadily and I think I've contributed to this forum since my return. If anyone has doubts, which many will after I left Davos with little warning, keep hating and pay attention.

I agreed with everything. Except that.

I highly doubt anyone was destroying me in TPE, 784 in 4 seasons. 1568 if I play all 8 give or take.

Well I have nearly 400 in 1 season. Green and I have both earned a ton in that span. It would be close, but unless you are claiming extra capped TPE I'm not really sure how it would be possible to outlearn Green, or myself.

Well I have nearly 400 in 1 season. Green and I have both earned a ton in that span. It would be close, but unless you are claiming extra capped TPE I'm not really sure how it would be possible to outlearn Green, or myself.

How much extra uncapped TPE do you and Green get? because I have maxed out my earnings and donated cash every season. 

yeah and he said he has earned as much tpe as anyone else. Lol

How much extra uncapped TPE do you and Green get? because I have maxed out my earnings and donated cash every season. 

Recruitment, social media, fantasy stuff that adds up. I'm not saying you aren't earning TPE at an equalling fast pace, I'm just stating there a few of us up there with you.

Recruitment, social media, fantasy stuff that adds up. I'm not saying you aren't earning TPE at an equalling fast pace, I'm just stating there a few of us up there with you.

Yeah it's recruitment points that are killing it for you guys, like 100 in a season. Also I didn't add the full 75 recreate points. I'm not saying I'm the greatest at anything here, I just know I have been up there since returning and nobody else is adding that many recruiting points, it's pretty well redic.

Not saying, just saying.

Oregon Trail? how bout they can only relocate to Oregon if they successfully make there way through that game. hahajk. why would we move Vasteras or Seattle. just 40 seasons later we move them just cause? seems a bit silly. plus Vasteras was moved to Madrid, but then quickly got moved back to Vasteras. 

Oregon Trail? how bout they can only relocate to Oregon if they successfully make there way through that game. hahajk. why would we move Vasteras or Seattle. just 40 seasons later we move them just cause? seems a bit silly. plus Vasteras was moved to Madrid, but then quickly got moved back to Vasteeras.

Don't ask me, everyone else seems to have a hand in it... I just happen to live in Portland. Who are you anyways.

Don't ask me, everyone else seems to have a hand in it... I just happen to live in Portland. Who are you anyways.

This is also the same reason I haven't gone back to Portland since. StevenStamkos is my whipping boy.