Recruiting TPE cap

So I will preface this by saying I greatly appreciate Kendrick, Green, and everyone else's efforts with recruiting. It has helped this league grow to a point where it's healthier than ever.

But 61 TPE in one season from recruiting is ridiculous. That's literally almost 7 weeks of full capped TPE, which is crazy considering (including the offseason) there are 9 weeks in a VHL season.

So, I have two suggestions, one of which should be implemented:

1: Bring down how much TPE a member can get from recruiting a person. Maybe make it so that you gain TPE for a member up to 250 rather than 500.

2: Limit the amount of TPE a member can gain from recruiting in any one season. Noah touched upon this in our podcast, where we suggested a cap of 20 TPE per season for recruiting with every extra 10 TPE a member gets from recruiting per season earning them a free week.

You can say that this may stymy recruiting efforts or that it's limiting their rewards, but 61 uncapped TPE in one season is unjustifiable in my opinion.

agreed 100%. Kendrick's TPE total is nuts!

Great job, but very short-sighted thinking from the BoG on this I think. Needs to be addressed. Not a huge deal yet, but Kendrick is going to shatter the TPE record with this.

Have to put in a max amount. Don't think Kendrick would stop recruiting because he focuses a lot on it for the good of the league. Maybe pay him 2 TPE per week to do it full time?