Is This For Real?

Before you read anything else, this is a complaint.

I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I sometimes make outbursts when I really shouldn't and I, more often than not, say things I really shouldn't say. Excel can vouch for that...or did he change his username? Whomever my updater is.

However, that being said. I find the maturity level on this site to be disgusting. This is a nice place to hang out, and interact with people. I'm here because I think it's a fun place to be. But there are so many people here that just give this place such a bitter image. Banning people for garbage reasons, like honestly, I read through that thread, and it made me wanna leave this site forever.

Please get it together and, maybe one day, you can have VHLM teams that don't only have one person who's active. Maybe one day people will come here and want to stay. I'm just saying, this site makes it really hard for me to want to stay.

Unfortunately a bad experience can really taint one's image of anything, regardless of how large the sample size is.  If there's anything specific you want to discuss, feel free to contact any of us individually <3

Edited by frescoelmo

VHLM team should be reduce

I'm telling you, it's a non-sense. The only "actives players" stay maximum 2 seasons if less. Some VHL team doesnt have an active LR and they are filled with people. 10 teams is too much for the VHLM imo

Hey.. don't mess with the VHLM when u are a VHL GM :P

Don't worry r1c3, all of the negativity and bad behaviour on this site is either in response to me or from me directly.

lol

Having people quitting because of inactive LR directly affects the VHL

This is not the first case.

Boobs is right, it's stretched too thin for the population that actually occupy the rosters. Having half as many teams with twice as many people, which probably still wouldn't be a full roster, is better then having 3 ROSTER PLAYERS on a team with 1-2 of them being active.

That's what I said when we expanded. That fell on deaf ears then and this thread will now too

Oh this thread may fall on deaf ears, but as long as I'm around....people are gonna hear about the issues.

I wanna thank all the people in this thread that have shown support in my activities, here. I will gladly take you all up on your offers at one point or another.

Edited by R1c3Muncher

Cool story bro, have you thought about adapting it for the theatre? 

I have, I'm currently looking for people to put in some funds so I can get a cast together and hopefully hit some cities and see it on stage.

I have, I'm currently looking for people to put in some funds so I can get a cast together and hopefully hit some cities and see it on stage.

If the role of the door that hits your ass on your way out isn't taken I'd love a shot at it.