New job idea : Animators

boubabi

We've received complaints that the website doesn't have much to do at some point. We can all agree that when Jardy or Higgins is missing a sim, the site is going very slow. I don't want to enter in the flood area but what if we create a new job to prevent that ''slow activity''. It may not be the best idea but at least, I'm proposing it.

The job would be of course an animator. This job would pay 1 TPE a week and what the job would be is only having someone create interesting discussion, making updates on news (could be sport or any kind of interesting news.). This team of 2 or 3 persons could have some particular responsibilities in term of animation (like in the draft or for the award). Like I said, we are a community and some time, we need a little boost to starts some discussion.

PS : No gorlab, creating drama is not giving a ''good boost'' to the league.

Again, it's just a brainstorm and it might not be the greatest idea.

I should have said entertainer.

The mag and the VHL(M) this week is more about league related. An entertainer is more a guy who will start topics, discussion about anything. Like, there was no activity in the MLB discussion and we are in the playoff, the entertainer could have restart the discussion a bit. if there is a big news on TV about Ebola or sport related, I don't care, he could write a new topic just to get the discussion starting.  

Or anyone who wants to discuss something can discuss it!  It seem...not awesome...that someone should be paid to try and spark activity.  I'll do it meself if people think it's actually an issue.

I don't think there necessarily needs to be another TPE paying job to catalyze forum activity, people have the freedom to start threads on these types of topics right now. Being proactive as members when the board is dull fills the need. 

That's my opinion/take on it.

Or anyone who wants to discuss something can discuss it!  It seem...not awesome...that someone should be paid to try and spark activity.  I'll do it meself if people think it's actually an issue.

Good ideas Boubabi, I've noticed the same thing as you, and I agree that someone could be put in a role of creating some discussion or activities.

Everyone CAN, but not many actually do, I think it's a good idea that should be put into place, if someone wants to do it for free then that works, but more discussions always good.