S88 Commissioner Cup

N0HBDY

S88 Commissioners' Cup

Game 1: Here

Game 2: Here

Game 3: Here

I can't speak on behalf of the VHLM commies to say how exciting it is to have this event back but from the recruitment team, we are very happy to have another event for our developing members on top of the many we already have. This event featured a heated rivalry between the two M commissioner's @Gustav and @Spartan with their drafted teams. Many shots were thrown at each other such as during the live draft (which is on Spartan's twitch page below) Gus began every pick with "the only team that matters" and once the index came out Spartan without hesitation changed his team's email address to

gustavsucks@davosneverwonanything.com

and in response gustav put

fuckspartan@fuckspartan.fuck.

All the live action such as the draft and sims can be found on Spartans twitch page HERE

Spoiler

Ah the good ole gustav special, sorry if you fell for it, anyways bana left off the last Commissioners' Cup with a members tag so, I think I will to, @Members

Oh and here's Spartan's twitch, and yes this is really it this time, https://www.twitch.tv/thespartan84

2 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Members tag?... Wow

5 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

anyways bana left off the last Commissioners' Cup with a members tag so

As much trash as was slung Spartan's way, I really appreciate that he brought it up (yes, I don't take credit for the idea of bringing it back). This was super fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again! Thanks for simming and thanks to everyone who tuned in.

Also I'm glad that TEAM GUSTAV was able to live up to its name.

Edited by Gustav

• 2 months later...
On 6/4/2023 at 9:25 PM, N0HBDY said:

S88 Commissioners' Cup

Game 1: Here

Game 2: Here

Game 3: Here

I can't speak on behalf of the VHLM commies to say how exciting it is to have this event back but from the recruitment team, we are very happy to have another event for our developing members on top of the many we already have. This event featured a heated rivalry between the two M commissioner's @Gustav and @Spartan with their drafted teams. Many shots were thrown at each other such as during the live draft (which is on Spartan's twitch page below) Gus began every pick with "the only team that matters" and once the index came out Spartan without hesitation changed his team's email address to

gustavsucks@davosneverwonanything.com

and in response gustav put

fuckspartan@fuckspartan.fuck.

All the live action such as the draft and sims can be found on Spartans twitch page HERE

Reveal hidden contents

Ah the good ole gustav special, sorry if you fell for it, anyways bana left off the last Commissioners' Cup with a members tag so, I think I will to, @Members

Oh and here's Spartan's twitch, and yes this is really it this time, https://www.twitch.tv/thespartan84

orca-image-1356285699.thumb.jpeg.1a675ea303e8b208dde504b45385e984.jpeg