S40 Team PT Vote

Victor

S40 All-Time Rosters Team PT  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Funny to see how the "standards" were raised suddently about the team point task. What we had as an exemple were pretty much simple, short and clean. Suddently, a long ass brick was necessary. Well, maybe we should have been told to make it long to read.

God no, long is not ideal. I appreciate the diversity in the submissions. Though my complaints with Helsinki and Calgary's are pretty fair in terms of the criteria.

Not until Quebec wins to piss off STZ.

Why would that piss me off? When I mentioned NYA and Vasty it was because at the time they were winning the vote by a lot. When I originally posted I meant the top two get more TPE and the rest share. To me it wouldn't be a problem if QC was there.. Either I'm being trolled or misunderstood tbh imho

Why would that piss me off? When I mentioned NYA and Vasty it was because at the time they were winning the vote by a lot. When I originally posted I meant the top two get more TPE and the rest share. To me it wouldn't be a problem if QC was there.. Either I'm being trolled or misunderstood tbh imho

You clearly don't know me very well.  :ph34r: