S89 Trade Deadline and Theme Week

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello @Members!

You all can see the calendar so you know what that says right? It's theme week, and we totally didn’t just add that yesterday, not at all!

Of course, that also means that the Trade Deadline is Monday, July 10th at 3pm EST. This also means that anyone wishing to re-create for the S91 draft can do so starting at midnight that same day.

---

Trade deadlines don’t offer TPE though do they? No, unless you plan on recreating (hey @Renomitsu) then what you’re really here for is theme week isn’t it? Well let’s get on with that then, the theme for S89 is:

Spoiler

Commish for a Day

Now obviously you aren’t going to actually be commish for a day, trust me you don’t want the job, but we want to see what madness you would pull out if you were. Perhaps you’d pull out massive expansion, or relocate VHL teams to Vasteras, or scrap the BOG and become a dictator. We aren’t too particular and nothing is too far fetched.

To earn your Theme Week TPE, write an article, create a graphic, or record a podcast with some connection to “commish for a day”. 

---

In order to claim the theme week bonus of 6 Uncapped TPE, simply submit your Themed PT (Graphic, Media Spot, or 6-TPE Podcast), and claim it as normal. After claiming the PT portion, you can use the same link, and claim the uncapped portion as follows: Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week. (Note: you do not need to post your link in this thread to claim either portion of TPE). 

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim.

Also, if you have a single job that pays 6+, you may claim the theme week bonus as long as you complete your duties for the week. If you are in the EFL or SBA and have completed their most recent Media Week, you may use that to claim the Uncapped theme week bonus, but a PT must be completed this week in order to claim the Capped portion, whether that is completed here or through Affiliate Welfare.

Note: Only players who are S90 or older may claim the theme week bonus.

@VHL GM

@VHLE GM

@VHLM GM

Trust me when I say this I don't even want to be a an assistant GM right now because my brain would just melt out my ears I'm a guy that enjoys his freedom Maybe one day down the road I'll take up the assistant GM spot

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

id get rid of the E. do i get my tpe now?

I’m sure a lot of people are gonna try and pull that one. You’ll have to actually fill the void though. You’re commish remember, gotta solve the problems :P

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

I’m sure a lot of people are gonna try and pull that one. You’ll have to actually fill the void though. You’re commish remember, gotta solve the problems :P

deal

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

who says a Commish can't remove something they dislike even though it will kill the league later 

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, nurx said:

who says a Commish can't remove something they dislike even though it will kill the league later 

I mean history says people have gotten very mad at me for trying exactly that a few times.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I mean history says people have gotten very mad at me for trying exactly that a few times.

and yet you are still commish (not saying that is a bad thing to the contrary, just stating the obvious) ;)

12 hours ago, Beketov said:

"Get the fuck over it"

How bout now

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

"Get the fuck over it"

How bout now

If you can turn it into enough words, be my guest. I’m not gonna pretend I wasn’t expecting a lot of those.