Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 101 - Pajodcasting 101 [6/6 FINAL]

Devise

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/72627596/file.html

Usual crew, usual hijinx, usual moody Devise near the middle (apparently?). Truthfully we discuss awards, some of the news and generally do some VHL running down. 

I'll give a long ranted shoutout of supreme love to anyone who can guess which movie the opening song of this is from by the way. 

No you're just very monotone when you speak.

Still waiting for the proof that we thought we were gonna dethrone New York devise. 

Hard to be excited when in a call with Devise.

And while I can't provide any on-forum proof, I was messaged by a member of the Meute about it.  But meh..not sure what he was referring to.

Also Frank, your whole team has to take responsibility for the shit talking of METIS. I recall him saying Que would be the best team in the league at one point this season. I'm not going to dig to find the thread, or maybe it was in a chat message. Either way, just like Jericho when he was Braxton on New York the team is accountable for even the message of one soldier. :P 

Also Frank, your whole team has to take responsibility for the shit talking of METIS. I recall him saying Que would be the best team in the league at one point this season. I'm not going to dig to find the thread, or maybe it was in a chat message. Either way, just like Jericho when he was Braxton on New York the team is accountable for even the message of one soldier. :P

Your refusal to provide evidence to back up your statement makes it null and void. 

BOOM ROASTED!

Context: 3/3
Plenty of content, good coverage of a lot of things including playoffs, awards, etc. 

Professionalism: 2/2
You did stay on topic for the majority of the podcast. That tangent near the end was almost unbearable, mostly just childish. I don't see the point in passive-aggressively trying to prove a point on air. Move on, if you're really offended or whatever, do it afterwards. 

Editing: 1/1
Fine I suppose

Overall: 6/6