Happy 17th Birthday VHL!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Happy Birthday GIF by Mike Hitt

Hey VHL @Members!

For anyone who isn't aware, or doesn't look at the list of events in the sidebar, July 18th, 2007 is the day the VHL opened. That means today marks the league's official 17th birthday. This means that it would be legally considered an adult in North Korea or vote in Israel! Those aren't much really but like, 17 is a weird age to find milestones for alright! Anyway, as much as I'm sure you all clicked on this to hear this old fart talk, I suppose I could offer some free stuff while you're here.

To commemorate the league's 17th birthday, we are giving all members a Triples Week, which adds 12 Uncapped TPE to any 6-TPE Point Task (Welfare/Pension/Affiliate PT are not included but as usual if your pay covers your PT that counts), as well as 5 Uncapped TPE. To claim these perks, which naturally add up to 17 Uncapped TPE (aren’t we so clever, bet you never saw that coming) all you need to do is post in this thread and then link to that post in your update; that's it! No scavenger hunt, no clues, no catches! Do a PT, make one post, and the sweet TPE is all yours.

One of these years we'll end up so old that it physically hurts to offer this much TPE, probably around 30 when everything starts to physically hurt, but it is not this day so go forth and be merry....and I guess get married in North Korea or something?

To summarize quickly, that's 17 uncapped TPE just for commenting and doing a PT. All you have to do is post in here, do your usual PT, and you're good to go!

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Notes:

• This thread will remain open until 11:59PM PST on Monday, July 29th.

• All claims for the birthday bonus must be made before the start of S95.

• Birthday perks may only be claimed on one player per member (IE if you are re-creating you can't claim them on your current player, re-create, and claim them again, pick one or the other).

Its free real estate

happy bday. Almost a legal adult

Edited by Xflexz

2 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

that would be illegal in the US though ;)

I'll pay for the VHL's flight to Czechia 😝

• Beketov featured this topic
  • Commissioner
12 minutes ago, sportexperts show said:

Am I dumb or would triples week be triple the amount of the pt… 6x3=18. So 18 plus the 5 tpe would make 23?

The name is a bit weird. For some reason doubles week always sounds right but triples week doesn’t.

Doubles Week is 6 extra TPE for your PT so triples week is 12 extra. The other 6 are from the PT itself to get your 18 total (thus tripled) but it’s tripled in total, not tripled uncapped.