Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

YOU GUYS

ARK: Survival Evolved on Steam is awesome. AND IT'S EARLY FUCKING ACCESS! The game could just be released as is, and I still wouldn't regret spending $30 on it.

So buy it then give me your Steam so I can add you and we can philander together,

So I've just gotten addicted to the free-to-play game WARFRAME on steam. 

You are basically a fucking space ninja. And there are 20 different types all with unique abilities. 

A FUCKING SPACE NINJA!

I've finished Skyrim today as a Khajilltxdjihfsdkojsd. At first I sucked balls but in the end, when I've finally understood the game mechanics and starting to use some strategies, it went well. The dragon was pretty easy to fight imo. I'm currently using an enchanted sword that makes my foe paralyze for like 4 seconds, which makes everything way easier. Anyway, I'll likely do other missions at some point. I can understand why people like it, it's a good game obviously.  

Haven't bought anything so far (hoping for a 50% discount on Pillars of Eternity at some point) but I can really recommend Wolfenstein, awesome game especially for the 13 Euro it costs here! Other than that I was a big fand of Mount & Blade Warband also it's kinda special interest and certainly not for everyone, Starbound is pretty cool and so is Darkest Dungeon and XCOM :)

Wasn't it announced to something that there was no walker control and other things?

You can't pilot the AT-AT in the Walker Assault game mode, but you can fire the guns. People took that and started saying none of the vehicles are pilotable. It's a fucking DICE game, of course they are.

You can't pilot the AT-AT in the Walker Assault game mode, but you can fire the guns. People took that and started saying none of the vehicles are pilotable. It's a fucking DICE game, of course they are.

All I remember from the early announcements was everyone going off about how you couldn't use AT-AT's, there were no walkers, and no dogfight space battles.

There's clearly pilotable walkers, usable AT-ATs, and spaceship battles. Maybe not in space, but what it has is good enough I suppose.

Game looks freaking awesome.

The Last Guardian finally re-revealed. Something I've been waiting for for over a decade since I played Shadow of the Colossus.

So pumped for MGS5. Game looks epic as ever.

Battlefront looks just superb.

Fallout 4 looks incredible with all the new things you can do on top of that.

I've got nine games pre-ordered now, six of them with the 30% off deal on Amazon.ca right now. Gotta hunt for deals and savings now because the dollar sucks so much, but it's saving me money so it's okay:

Batman Arkham Knight (30% off)
Metal Gear Solid V ($20 off of $69.99)
Mad Max (30% off)
Star Wars Battlefront ($24 off)
Dark Souls III (30% off)
Horizon: Zero Dawn (30% off)
Ratchet & Clank (30% off)
The Last Guardian (30% off)
Uncharted 4 ($20 off of $69.99)
Edited by Sandro