Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

3 hours ago, boubabi said:

Dunno if you guys play Fortnite, but I think its a pretty trash game with a horrible fanbase, but at least there's some funny edits of it

The anthonypit1(rainebow six siege)/MCreamy(Overwatch) video edit style is getting quit popular 

I only play when im stoned but how is the fanbase trash?

19 minutes ago, Týr said:

Boubabi just hates everything tbh

I was actually genuinely wondering lol

I see people saying it's a surprisingly cool fanbase considering how popular it is. I've never had people yelling racial slurs which is a nice change of pace for a video game.

Its filled with kid, it's pretty much a big trend that people ride the dick off, and it will last as long as H1Z1 and or pokemonGo, plus the whole argument between PUGB fan boy or fortnite fan boy makes me consider suicide.

You can guess that I'm not a huge fan

Edited by boubabi

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

Its filled with kid, it's pretty much a big trend that people ride the dick off, and it will last as long as H1Z1 and or pokemonGo, plus the whole argument between PUGB fan boy or fortnite fan boy makes me consider suicide.

You can guess that I'm not a huge fan

Oh man, pokemon go jumped off a fucking cliff after that initial hype.

this kind of fan base

Image associée

the same kind of dude who plays robblox and stays family friendly because he knows his audience is between 8 and 13 years old.

Also the dude that screams a lot because he needs to keep the attention of his young audience 

and then, you have the other side of the spectrum, the alpha males who jumps in the trend and makes funny maymay like "playing fortnite all night with my bros", or some basic shit like this.

Make people pay 5 bucks for the game and see its popularity cripple 

27 minutes ago, Tyler said:

says the habs fan jumping on the band wagon when they're about to get dahlin

speaking of that, the habs should put niemi on the IR

He makes the habs half decent when we shouldnt 

Jesus @boubabi. Who the fuck do you hang around that acts like that? Lol There's little retards that play any game that squeak, piss and shit over the games. 

I bet people kick and piss on NHL 18, Call of Duty, Forza.. I mean.. look at @Gudnason and shit and people on the SHL.

There's shit fan bases on every game

and site. 

I bet people shit on NHL 18, its the worst franchise I ever played lmao 

Call of Duty is also garbage

Forza I can't tell, but I haven't seen much people shitting on it

I mean, are you scared of having a critical thinking ? Not everything is beautiful and pink

2 minutes ago, STZ said:

Yeah EA has really fucked the NHL series. Too focused on scamming people out of money with digital hockey cards.

EA in general needs to change some shit.

I wasn’t going to get nhl 18 but the VHL gave it to me so I now own it lol

5 minutes ago, STZ said:

Yeah EA has really fucked the NHL series. Too focused on scamming people out of money with digital hockey cards.

EA in general needs to change some shit.

I feel that EA will never listen unless it hurts their bottom line. They make like 3billion on fifa a year alone. I doubt they, make any changes unless they have backlash like they did with Andromada and Battlefront. And sadly like me there a people that no matter what buy it for 90 dollars and pay more to buy the damn hut packs( i dont play hut so i dont buy the packs

Edited by Gooningitup

Just now, Gooningitup said:

I feel that EA will never listen unless it hurts their bottom line. They make like 3billion on fifa a year alone. I doubt they, make any changes unless they have backlash like they did with Andromada and Battlefront. And sadly like me there a people that no matter what buy it for 90 dollars and pay more to buy the damn hut packs

Boycott hut packs it ruins the game