Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

• Commissioner
12 hours ago, Kesler said:

NFS Payback giving me some serious throwback to when I used to play the NFS games on the old xbox.

Underground > All other NFS Games

• Commissioner
17 hours ago, Tyler said:

I bought the MW remastered a few months ago and was surprised how much fun I had with it. don't think I've played a call of duty game since black ops. My buddy has WW2 and it seemed fun but never played it.

need a mw 2 remaster so i can play terminal again

WW2 is actually pretty solid; especially after a few years of jet pack games. The scorestreaks kinda suck and the spawns are a bit too sticky but the main gameplay is good.

Also, terminal has been remade in like 3 games now, I’m getting so sick of seeing it re-skinned that I almost don’t even want to play it anymore.

17 hours ago, Boragina said:

I just want my akimbo 1887s. Yes, I was that guy lol.

Sadly if they release a remaster it would likely be the nerfed version of them. I never got it early enough to use the massively OP ones :(

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

Underground > All other NFS Games

I do remember Underground and can say its a classic, Carbon and Most Wanted wer real good as well, also Pro Street, but Payback seems to be giving some serious throwback vibes with some of the things they've done in it. 

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

WW2 is actually pretty solid; especially after a few years of jet pack games. The scorestreaks kinda suck and the spawns are a bit too sticky but the main gameplay is good.

Also, terminal has been remade in like 3 games now, I’m getting so sick of seeing it re-skinned that I almost don’t even want to play it anymore.

Sadly if they release a remaster it would likely be the nerfed version of them. I never got it early enough to use the massively OP ones :(

hmmmm like I said I haven't played a call of dutty game since black ops so I have no clue

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Tyler said:

hmmmm like I said I haven't played a call of dutty game since black ops so I have no clue

Yeah, I think it was always past that. It has been remade at least twice. Once in MW3 and once in IW. It’s a good map but playing the same one over and over is getting annoying haha.

Would be interesting to see MW2 remastered though. MWR made people realize just how broken a game CoD 4 was and MW2 was FAR more broken haha

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Yeah, I think it was always past that. It has been remade at least twice. Once in MW3 and once in IW. It’s a good map but playing the same one over and over is getting annoying haha.

Would be interesting to see MW2 remastered though. MWR made people realize just how broken a game CoD 4 was and MW2 was FAR more broken haha

Yea I bought MW3  but never played it enough to remember the maps

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Yea I bought MW3  but never played it enough to remember the maps

It was also a DLC map, relatively late in the cycle as well if I remember correctly. So if you didn’t play much you probably wouldn’t have touched it.

If you liked the older games though WW2 is definitely worth looking at. They changed some stuff up and, like I said, the acorestreaks aren’t perfect by any means but it feels much more like those classic games than the last few have.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, STZ said:

You kids need to grow a set of balls and play PUBG wit me

Care to buy me a computer that can run that in-optimized PoS?

Im okay with trying t now that it’s actuslly, you know, releasing but it needs such insane hardware to run well that it’s hardly worth it.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Im okay with trying t now that it’s actuslly, you know, releasing but it needs such insane hardware to run well that it’s hardly worth it.

I run it fine, and I don't have anything crazy...

• Commissioner
50 minutes ago, STZ said:

I run it fine, and I don't have anything crazy...

I own a 2011 iMac and a PC with an old ass Quadro Card and a 4th gen i5. PUBG would not like me very much.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:56 PM, STZ said:

You kids need to grow a set of balls and play PUBG wit me

On 1/3/2018 at 4:01 PM, Beketov said:

hit me up @ frescoelmo

nothing crazy to play it, turn all your gfx settings down to very low, texture to medium and view distance as high as u can run it

16 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

hit me up @ frescoelmo

nothing crazy to play it, turn all your gfx settings down to very low, texture to medium and view distance as high as u can run it

I’ll add ya for sure

Last time I tried PUBG on my PC I had to make it look like shit and I'd get slight lag every so often. Wasn't worth it to me until I upgrade my graphics card.

Also, from what I've read, it's not worth it on Xbox right now because it's a mess. Full of a lot more bugs than the PC version, which I guess is to be expected when you release an unfinished game on console. That's the reason they said it's not on Playstation yet though. Sony said it hasn't hit their quality standards yet.

• Commissioner
14 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Last time I tried PUBG on my PC I had to make it look like shit and I'd get slight lag every so often. Wasn't worth it to me until I upgrade my graphics card.

Also, from what I've read, it's not worth it on Xbox right now because it's a mess. Full of a lot more bugs than the PC version, which I guess is to be expected when you release an unfinished game on console. That's the reason they said it's not on Playstation yet though. Sony said it hasn't hit their quality standards yet.

Well the PC version only just hit 1.0 and Sony has made it clear that they aren’t accepting early access games on PS4. I’d imagine it might be by the end of the year now that it isn’t early access.

16 hours ago, Beketov said:

Well the PC version only just hit 1.0 and Sony has made it clear that they aren’t accepting early access games on PS4. I’d imagine it might be by the end of the year now that it isn’t early access.

Apparently they are working on a snow map for the next round...  toboggan anyone?

• 1 month later...
On 24/02/2018 at 2:11 AM, Spade18 said:

Listen, It needs a good patch or two, and it may not be for everyone. But If you're looking at Kingdom Come Deliverance, and on the fence.  Go for it.  It's great

Im waiting for the console patch thats coming soon for it. I feel i missed alot of shit, because the lockpicking is insanely hard. They are rumoured to be changing it next patch then i will pick it up again.

8 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Im waiting for the console patch thats coming soon for it. I feel i missed alot of shit, because the lockpicking is insanely hard. They are rumoured to be changing it next patch then i will pick it up again.

Even on PC its not easy.  But yea I heard console was impossible.

Yea! the patch is going to be out this week!

Super fun game, I just wish my frame rate didn't drop to 0 ever 5 minutes.  but, again, hopefully with the patch lol

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if you guys play Fortnite, but I think its a pretty trash game with a horrible fanbase, but at least there's some funny edits of it

The anthonypit1(rainebow six siege)/MCreamy(Overwatch) video edit style is getting quit popular 

Edited by boubabi