VHL Magazine Power Poll - Least Fav VHL Team

Toast

VHL Magazine Power Poll  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last week the VHL Magazine Power Poll touched on everyone’s favourite team in the big leagues. To the surprise of very few, the New York Americans ran away with the voting with their legendary past and their core they have running rampant on the league right now.

This week however, we’re going to look at the other side of things and find which team in the league is the voter’s least favourite.

Now, there are countless reasons why one may have a least favourite team. It could be something as simple as not liking the team’s logo or colour scheme or go all the way into past experiences with locker rooms, members, or anything along those lines.

With so many seasons having come and gone it won’t be too hard for some of the older members to look back to a spat that went down in the locker room.

Many people will have different reasons for why they don’t really like a team, but with this vote will look to find the team that has the most hate against them.

As always, please comment with your vote. Discussion is always appreciated in the Power Poll and the best responses will get into the Mag! 

Stockholm Vikings.

Because I think it's a sad excuse to relocate a team based on its 'stigma' of losing. It's like saying: "OH SHIT, QUICK, HIDE THE GAYS" because I've been told they suck man-cock and I am totally unsure of why I am definitely against that as a man. Considering they started off with an abysmal inaugural season, this has only proven that we as a society like to categorized things more than figure out what things categorize into. 

Stockholm Vikings.

Because I think it's a sad excuse to relocate a team based on its 'stigma' of losing. It's like saying: "OH SHIT, QUICK, HIDE THE GAYS" because I've been told they suck man-cock and I am totally unsure of why I am definitely against that as a man. Considering they started off with an abysmal inaugural season, this has only proven that we as a society like to categorized things more than figure out what things categorize into. 

I wish I could like this more than once, although I'm taking the opposite tack and hoping they win as a giant middle finger to everyone else.

Anyway, I voted for Quebec. I obviously haven't been here long, but still some residual anger of players flooding to them around Season 35 or 36 or so when that was supposed to be Seattle's time.

New York right now, because of New England Patriots Syndrome. Nothing against them or most of their members, but it's impossible to like a team that's constantly winning. That's the only real reason I went with them. I mean Chris is the GM, so of course I'm actually pretty positively inclined to them in that regard.