Wow can't believe this place is still running

Apparently someone deleted my old account (illuminati) whatever. I'm sure most of you don't remember me but for those that somewhat do my players names were - something Petrovic, Matthew Gunnarsson, and the notorious Andreas Nilstorm.

I dont think I had an active player on this site but on the old invisionfree site I was pretty active. I can't recognize a lot of you guys but some of the names seem familliar, it's pretty cool how guys who registered after me on the old site are some of the top guys here.

I'm probably not going to be creating a player, just cause I won't be very active but just wanted to check in and see how peeps are doing. Manship and Tyler still visit here? Miss those fags :)

Apparently someone deleted my old account (illuminati) whatever. I'm sure most of you don't remember me but for those that somewhat do my players names were - something Petrovic, Matthew Gunnarsson, and the notorious Andreas Nilstorm.

I dont think I had an active player on this site but on the old invisionfree site I was pretty active. I can't recognize a lot of you guys but some of the names seem familliar, it's pretty cool how guys who registered after me on the old site are some of the top guys here.

I'm probably not going to be creating a player, just cause I won't be very active but just wanted to check in and see how peeps are doing. Manship and Tyler still visit here? Miss those fags :)

Nice to see you back! Some of the older members are still here under different names as well.

I'm not sure if you were around for this or not, but we now have a welfare and pension program for those who don't/can't commit to doing a point task every week. May be something to check out.

I don't think it would've been deleted, more likely that you never created here thus it obviously wouldn't carry over to this site. That being said I do remember a username by Illuminati over here. You were the individual that hyped his player better than Jenskovic right? Those were the days.

I'm JardyB10, I used to go by Jardy Bunclewirth. Hello.

Of course I remember you...the farm boy from Saskatchewan if memory serves correct.

God help us. 

Dont remember you so much...change of name?

I don't think it would've been deleted, more likely that you never created here thus it obviously wouldn't carry over to this site. That being said I do remember a username by Illuminati over here. You were the individual that hyped his player better than Jenskovic right? Those were the days.

I was GOAT... are you Torsten Schwartz guy? T5 or whatever?

<---Lars Intranquilo and Clark Marcellin before (I know you were around for Intranquilo, I think you were still around at the beginning of Marcellin). Currently Martin Brookside, soon to be Kerkko Hyvärinen.

Nice to see you back! Some of the older members are still here under different names as well.

I'm not sure if you were around for this or not, but we now have a welfare and pension program for those who don't/can't commit to doing a point task every week. May be something to check out.

Hey man, we haven't met but as an advocate of the welfare/pension program, I would like to let you know that your efforts with Gunnarson and Nilstrom actually make you eligible for the maximum amount of weekly points to claim (4)

Hope to see you creating a player, even though if it's only on welfare :)

You all need to make players.

I think the VHL days are behind me, unfortunately... spent close to 20-30(?) seasons and it was a blast as alfie testified. It's nice to pop by every now and then to check up on the place though, as I did put a lot of effort into this site while I was here.

Press on homies!

Edited by DGFX.