EU Quarter-Finals, GM 4: Cologne vs. Stockholm

JardyB10

disappointing tbh. Stockholm only managed 3 shots in the final period of their season.

On the flip side - holy shit Express, very well played. Why couldn't you have played like this throughout the regular season - like I knew you were capable of?

Sorry Stockholm, but our regular season record was not indicative of how good we actually were. Some close games here, but the extra star power and goaltending is a big difference maker. Good series and best of luck to Boubabi and you guys in the future. Boubabi is still set up to likely win this upcoming off season by a mile I predict. So many chips in his hands. 

disappointing tbh. Stockholm only managed 3 shots in the final period of their season.

On the flip side - holy shit Express, very well played. Why couldn't you have played like this throughout the regular season - like I knew you were capable of?

Have you not yet learned the regular season means nothing????

• Admin

RIP Karnage, worst sleeper pick in history.

And is Cologne finally turning a corner? Well, they might want to score more than 2 goals per game against Helsinki. But the power of Brookside!

I wish I could say good series Cologne, but we all know it wasn't. You guys owned this series and showed us that there's a hell of a lot of work that needs to be done moving forward.

Go get that Cup, choo choos. Cologne is long overdue for one.