Alright

Kesler

Alright  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of my main issues with the league and why I've struggled to stay active in the past is how boring it is to update your players. There are barely any attributes to update and every player you make will be built more or less the same, give or take ~30 points in an attribute or two. This is actually what draws me to the SBA so much, there are 17 different attributes and you can have some real variance on how you build your guy.

Having said that, The VHL is the first sim league I've ever actually been successful in. I've made some friendships in this league that I consider very real, and I've developed a skill in graphic making that I would not have whatsoever if not for this league. How well run the league is and the awesome community are what bring me on here every day.

R we frends

I haven't been updated in the SHL for over 3 weeks now. :(

And I love the chat bar here - always easy to use if you are looking for a quick answer to something.

Any DollarAndADream - LR activity is all dependent on who is in there. For example - if you are in there with the likes of a Kendrick, a Victor, an eaglesfan, or a me - the LR will never ever be a boring place. I'm big on promoting LR activity. I would hope that everyone who I've ever played with agrees with me on this. 

I love the community here, I love the layout, and I love the Podcasts I do - but I agree with muffins and have been saying this since S29: We need to change the update scale - all the active players just end up getting 99s in everything - too easy to get to 99. Unfortunately, even when I was on the BoG, my arguments basically fell on deaf ears. 

Yeah, that's true. I definitely know that.

It used to be more active in the Quebec LR but it has died down slowly the past couple of seasons. Although LR activity would be nice, it's also nice to be on a great team.

My most active LR was probably in my Turku days with Svobo, Wylde, Vlasis, etc. A lot of that probably had to do with Svobo though.

• Admin

Yeah, that's true. I definitely know that.

It used to be more active in the Quebec LR but it has died down slowly the past couple of seasons. Although LR activity would be nice, it's also nice to be on a great team.

My most active LR was probably in my Turku days with Svobo, Wylde, Vlasis, etc. A lot of that probably had to do with Svobo though.

Good LRs have a habit of slowing down. I've been a part of some absurdly active ones but after 3-4 seasons it's not the same. Until the next cycle.