Munk/Caillean

Da Trifecta

I would like to dedicate this apology to Munk and Caillean. I am sorry for hurting your feelings in any possible way and I didn't have any right to say what I did. You are a staple in the league and while you post some weird stuff in hard to understand wording, it is still hilarious. So I would like to formally apologize to you for all the feelings that have been hurt. For Caillean, I would like to apologize for trolling you to the extent that I did. It was funny at first but escaleted way too quickly. For that I am sorry and hope that all is well.

don't be a pussy, she deserved it.

I mean, very mature and a great step forward for the league.

You fuck

DT, I appreciate it. It didn't hurt my feelings or anything, what it did was greatly discourage me from posting and was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back in my decision to (for the most part) take a break from posting here. As much as you were trolling, I've had those responses happen seriously to me before when I've put forth suggestions, and it was very disheartening to see your responses. Honestly I kind of wish you had been serious and not trolling, because it means I just fed into it : /

In any case, I appreciate the apology, even though it's in thunder dome and has me sceptical ;)

You fuck

DT, I appreciate it. It didn't hurt my feelings or anything, what it did was greatly discourage me from posting and was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back in my decision to (for the most part) take a break from posting here. As much as you were trolling, I've had those responses happen seriously to me before when I've put forth suggestions, and it was very disheartening to see your responses. Honestly I kind of wish you had been serious and not trolling, because it means I just fed into it : /

In any case, I appreciate the apology, even though it's in thunder dome and has me sceptical ;)

It's just in case anyone else like Jala says what he said so you can give him hell on here and irl

deerest triforce

ur tew l8. ur werds hav cut thru me defensis lik ketchup. i cnt avocadte ur actions n i serpently dnt axept ur apaulugy. primarly cuz u tink u hur me but nay u slade me. wat u tel me dat i no hawe fwends n dat i no spek normul and IT ALL OK BITWEN u n i. u tink dat i wud let u get a way wif insult my 96th langooage? nay gd cur 

i vil ce u in curt. 

deerest triforce

ur tew l8. ur werds hav cut thru me defensis lik ketchup. i cnt avocadte ur actions n i serpently dnt axept ur apaulugy. primarly cuz u tink u hur me but nay u slade me. wat u tel me dat i no hawe fwends n dat i no spek normul and IT ALL OK BITWEN u n i. u tink dat i wud let u get a way wif insult my 96th langooage? nay gd cur 

i vil ce u in curt. 

Munk has asked me to translate this for him:

Dearest Trifecta, My thanks for your apology which is aestival to my concerns. I understand that you may be exasperated due to my afflatus. In my alloquy to you, i hope the alluvium will move down the current and we shall reach vivacity

Dearest Trifecta, My thanks for your apology which is aestival to my concerns. I understand that you may be exasperated due to my afflatus. In my alloquy to you, i hope the alluvium will move down the current and we shall reach vivacity

I was going to do this lol

wat steel my bootifil quote? ur half da man birdman nvr was  

srsly guiz pls stop just cuz i not gd at english dont men i cnt be hert. 

Munk has asked me to translate once again:

What! You surreptitious bird, how dare you ransack my Eunoia quote. You are a moiety between bird and man.

Seriously, men of honor, please refrain from frolicking because my English is  fuchsia.

moiety 

Dear me those are some big words...

Can anyone translate was Gow wrote?

Dear me those are some big words...

Can anyone translate was Gow wrote?

im on it sire 

deerest triforce

i vil ce u in curt. 

idk dictionarydotcom gawe me dat 

im on it sire 

deerest triforce

i vil ce u in curt. 

idk dictionarydotcom gawe me dat 

Better tanks

wow i no tipe dat EAGLES DID PLS BAN HIM COMMIES 

I HAWE PROOF 

Sc2GhGD.jpg

PLS BAN HIM 

da plawt tickens

tewn in nxt tuesday wen i tee up wif syPHILis tew get down n derti in dis mess

Edited by Munk