S43 Regular Season Index

Will

I missed one day this season, and that was in the aftermath of finishing a degree. I know that's still a decent amount worse than sterling was in his entire career, but still not something to get all up in arms about yet. I've been at the farm for the last two weeks, on Tuesday I didn't fucking get to eat all day until 8:00pm, and there was still a sim at 9:00pm.

Now as a head simmer, Higgins is indeed thus far more reliable, which is exactly why he is simming the VHLM. Also it's more work. Veterans should be able to put up with my occasional nonsense, but we don't want the noobs to look at how shitty I am and think the league is shitty as a result.

As much as I'd like to have the consistent 2:30-6:00pm sims like Higgins, that's not the nature of my life right now. My general window for simming is between 7:00-11:00pm. I'm sorry if that's past your bedtime. If I ever have an opportunity to do it much earlier, you're damn right I will. And sometimes I'll have late shitty days like today and they'll be closer to midnight. So obviously there's a lot more outliers than Higgins. But I hardly see the issue with that. Expect them between 7:00-11:00pm. If they're earlier, hurray!

I know I can be bad with missing sims, but now that I'm done school, I don't anticipate as many, or any, as I used to. I don't even anticipate midnight sims. During seeding however, there's gonna be the occasional post-11:00pm sim, and there's nothing I can do about it, because farming sucks dick and farming with my dad is even worse.

When I'm back in the city without a job, they'll probably appear more around Higgins times. When I tie down a job, I imagine they'd be in a tighter 7:00-10:00pm range. Tomorrow's sim will be between 7:00-8:00pm. Then Draper will take over and you'll have a new range of time for four days. That's life. And if you understand that, then you should understand that, as long as I'm not missing sims or simming during sleep hours, then the exact consistency/time of sims isn't that important.

• Senior Admin

For Saturday, expect an oddly early sim (possibly late afternoon). For the rest of my simming days, expect times similar to Higgins' usual time.

My stats aren't being tracked correctly. In game 318 Koenig had his 45th goal but in game 337 it say's the same thing...

http://vhlsim.net/VHL43/VHL43-318.html

http://vhlsim.net/VHL43/VHL43-337.html

I had 90 points before todays sims and now have only 92 after scoring 7 points in todays 4 games.

I shall explain everyone's misfortune there.

Thanks for the explanation but can't hide my disappointment at going from needing 3 points in 4 games to 8 points from 3 games to have a 100 point season, especially after the updating errors for first few sims of rookie season and the overall shitty S42 for Köenig.

Anyway, errors happen and at least you explained why. Thanks.