S43 Regular Season Index

Will

Anybody else ever open the VHL chat, see higgins online, open a message box to bitch @ him but he somehow goes offline before you can send your message???

He's a god damn vanishing act.

had that happen yesterday

Anybody else ever open the VHL chat, see higgins online, open a message box to bitch @ him but he somehow goes offline before you can send your message???

He's a god damn vanishing act.

I always thought it was just me.

No offence to Jardy, but can we please swap the simmers around and have Higgins sim VHL and Jardy sim VHLM?

This whole 'it'll get simmed at some point between 7pm - midnight' policy is getting old. People want to know a specific time where they can come online and see the sim results. Higgins is punctual and always has VHLM simming done at around the same time, every single day.

Jardy, however, seems to go MIA, for days-on-end sometimes, and just sims whenever he is able to. I understand he has a life, but doesn't it make more sense to have the actual real sim (VHL) done with accuracy and adhering to a schedule, while the secondary sim (VHLM) be more flexible, since players only have to put up with it for 1-2 seasons max?

No offence to Jardy, but can we please swap the simmers around and have Higgins sim VHL and Jardy sim VHLM?

This whole 'it'll get simmed at some point between 7pm - midnight' policy is getting old. People want to know a specific time where they can come online and see the sim results. Higgins is punctual and always has VHLM simming done at around the same time, every single day.

Jardy, however, seems to go MIA, for days-on-end sometimes, and just sims whenever he is able to. I understand he has a life, but doesn't it make more sense to have the actual real sim (VHL) done with accuracy and adhering to a schedule, while the secondary sim (VHLM) be more flexible, since players only have to put up with it for 1-2 seasons max?

Jardy has done this job well. Look on bright side. Double sim 2morrow.