S44 Victory Hockey Fantasy League

scoop

whens the deadline? still havent goten mine in

The deadline is either Wednesday's sim or the 1st sim of the season, whichever comes later (so if the season starts on Tuesday, you have until the second sim... if it starts Wednesday or later, you have until the first sim).

Edited by Streetlight

The point of Street doing this is for people to pay attention to the league more for this. It keeps the VHFL more relevant and makes you want to see who is doing what and how things are going.

This is a meh method. 

Rekt 

I personally would like to see the option to change it maybe once a season, preferably before the trade deadline.

LOL I said practically this word-for-word.

Though I won't have to change my roster because it''ll be the best anyway :)

Anyway - run with this Streety - let's see how it goes - but if I lose - I blame you!  B)

I can't wait to look at each team's schedule and figure out which teams have the easiest schedule for the next week and then mostly pick players from those teams while making sure I stay under the cap each week but also make sure these players are getting enough playing time because now I'm going to be so much more knowledgeable about the VHL and maybe earn a couple extra TPE for this.

-Nobody

I can't wait to look at each team's schedule and figure out which teams have the easiest schedule for the next week and then mostly pick players from those teams while making sure I stay under the cap each week but also make sure these players are getting enough playing time because now I'm going to be so much more knowledgeable about the VHL and maybe earn a couple extra TPE for this.

-Nobody

-Lazy Man

I'm close to just shutting this down if y'all don't stfu. If you don't want to change your rosters, don't. The option is there. I'm willing to put forth the effort to make it happen. I get that some of you don't want to utilize this, but it's too late to change it back for this season, so please quit being so obnoxious about it.

Edited by Streetlight

My only question, If I set my roster one week do I have to keep sending in a roster every week or can I leave it? The way it was described to me is that you HAVE to make changes each week and thus have to send in an extra PM each week.

My only question, If I set my roster one week do I have to keep sending in a roster every week or can I leave it? The way it was described to me is that you HAVE to make changes each week and thus have to send in an extra PM each week.

If you want to leave it the same, no further action is necessary.

Also (this is a general announcement not directly related to the post I'm quoting), I've decided against adjusting the player salaries based on any bonuses that happened between the time I created the list and the beginning of the season. This way no one will have a roster that passes 20M after the season starts and therefore has to change it.

I'm close to just shutting this down if y'all don't stfu. If you don't want to change your rosters, don't. The option is there. I'm willing to put forth the effort to make it happen. I get that some of you don't want to utilize this, but it's too late to change it back for this season, so please quit being so obnoxious about it.

giphy.gif