Problem in the sim

Now, to be serious: this is something worth pointing out. However, it's not something you need to bring up publicly. That's why you're getting ragged on. This is something you should just PM to Draper and he'll take care of it.

Absolutely not. Sounds like a legit issue with a simple fix and is not as delicate of a matter as say frequent urination or an erection lasting longer than four hours. Doesn't make a difference if it's private but I think transparency should always be valued.

This conversation should be had in public and as a league member I am glad that it is.

And the rest of you yahoos need to learn how to go four minutes without making a fart joke.

Or you could deal with it being released to the public, like adults.

He says he's contacted people about it already as well.

He also can get his point across without throwing a hissy fit.

Also, contacting people really only works when you contact the right people. If Higgins and Khal Draper didn't get it then it probably wasn't done right.

Also

Shame he put it in the wrong section tbh.

Lol.

I'm pretty confident that I never heard about this tbh.

Jardy or myself will set everyone to 35 later.

You have seriously got to be joking. I have told you about this before and you was all like "Oh Jardy probably did that". I wasn't looking for who did it, more so a resolution.

Absolutely not. Sounds like a legit issue with a simple fix and is not as delicate of a matter as say frequent urination or an erection lasting longer than four hours. Doesn't make a difference if it's private but I think transparency should always be valued.

This conversation should be had in public and as a league member I am glad that it is.

And the rest of you yahoos need to learn how to go four minutes without making a fart joke.

Brooksieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Yeah everyone on this site has a stick up their ass about issues getting posted in public instead of being pm'd about, even when it had been and people are being polite (both the major issues I've had in the past). It's a large part of what caused my inactiivty, discussion of problems is actively discouraged on the public forums even though you know, there's a suggestions and complaints forum.

The only thing not posting shit in public accomplishes is making it look like there's no problems with anything here.

Edited by Caillean

Yeah everyone on this site has a stick up their ass about issues getting posted in public instead of being pm'd about, even when it had been and people are being polite (both the major issues I've had in the past). It's a large part of what caused my inactiivty, discussion of problems is actively discouraged on the public forums even though you know, there's a suggestions and complaints forum.

The only thing not posting shit in public accomplishes is making it look like there's no problems with anything here.

thank you for your support :P

but i agree... no reason for this to not be posted...

in the 'SUGGESTIONS & COMPLAINTS' forum. 

admin plz move

Barnstormer - 50

Waldron - 80

Sinclair - 40

Wingate - 40

I want to know why there are 3 goalies who have higher than 35 and everyone else has only 35

I'm disappointed that nobody is asking the really tough questions here.