ANOTHER COACH COMPLAINT - Rookie Profiles

Considering how similar RP's and Bios are sometimes, they may as well be crammed into one. A lot of the time they both seem to have the pros + cons and stuff like that too. Much of the time they have somewhat the same information.

ya bewt da cawncepts r diff 

maybe change da werdin of wat eachuh need-uhs

Well no shit. You act like I don't know much about the VHL. That was just another smart remark.

No it wasn't. I don't know who you know or who you don't. We've had conversations where you bring up that you've only entered with Fenzing, so I'm not sure how far back you know. Chill man.

No it wasn't. I don't know who you know or who you don't. We've had conversations where you bring up that you've only entered with Fenzing, so I'm not sure how far back you know. Chill man.

I am more chill than a cucumber thank you very much. I only know it because I saw in his welcome thread or something and just kinda figured with everyone saying he was like the creator of all this. So I figured why not poke some fun. He is the first member and I am one of the members who come in to say some random shit, create an argument/conversation for fun.

And the smart remark is what I said, not yours.

Edited by The Judicator

Cucumbers arent chill tho

You haven't seen mine yet

Also there's some reason I haven't done a bio yet, probably has something to do with TPE is overrated and laziness though.

Yes a nobody that can write bio's. That makes sense. Does that make you a nobody since your player isn't relevant?

Just a jab man.

I said "guarantee nobody likes writing biographies" and you said "i like writing them." So it's like... you're a nobody. Sorry if you misunderstood my humor. It happens.

Why not, in the interest of involving newer members more - leave it as a Rookie Profile and if you don't do it for yourself while you're a rookie/VHLM player, you have to do it over someone else's player?

Gives them something else to read, be interested in, etc.

Why not, in the interest of involving newer members more - leave it as a Rookie Profile and if you don't do it for yourself while you're a rookie/VHLM player, you have to do it over someone else's player?

Gives them something else to read, be interested in, etc.

NOT BAD

Just a jab man.

I said "guarantee nobody likes writing biographies" and you said "i like writing them." So it's like... you're a nobody. Sorry if you misunderstood my humor. It happens.

No worries, I understood and said something back too. Thanks for the VHL :)

No worries, I understood and said something back too. Thanks for the VHL :)

Honestly don't thank me. Thank Sterling, Jardy, Kendrick... I just improved upon a concept that had been around for years and had a strong team around me.

Thanks for enjoying yourself here.

Honestly don't thank me. Thank Sterling, Jardy, Kendrick... I just improved upon a concept that had been around for years and had a strong team around me.

Thanks for enjoying yourself here.

Shut the fook up you thankless bal@stard and hate on him Edited by Munk

• Admin

Was Brooks even inducted as Builder? He must have been.

Will Coach be inducted as Builder?

Most importantly, remember when pros and cons were a mandatory part of the bio? That was bad.