ANOTHER COACH COMPLAINT - Rookie Profiles

But it's suppose to be about the Prospect player. It is still a Rookie Profile - even if you do it in your eighth season. It's just no one will care by then.

If they are re-named Player Profiles, then I want 8TPE uncapped for all the player profiles I've done on KnightTime Podcast

But it's suppose to be about the Prospect player. It is still a Rookie Profile - even if you do it in your eighth season. It's just no one will care by then.

If they are re-named Player Profiles, then I want 8TPE uncapped for all the player profiles I've done on KnightTime Podcast

I'm not sensing the sarcasm in this post, but surely you aren't being serious.

Okay so I'm just gonna go ahead and start writing biographies on other players and expect 10 TPE uncapped for each one.

What the fuck is the point of a Rookie Profile? You guys still use the same point tasks I made up when I was 16.

Let that sink in for a second. 16...

Just make biographies worth 18 points. Graders hate grading them, they're redundant and nobody likes writing them I guarantee it.

Edited by brooks.

What the fuck is the point of a Rookie Profile? You guys still use the same point tasks I made up when I was 16.

Let that sink in for a second. 16...

Just make biographies worth 18 points. Graders hate grading them, they're redundant and nobody likes writing them I guarantee it.

TBH I could write Bio's for days. It's rather easy imo.

Yes a nobody that can write bio's. That makes sense. Does that make you a nobody since your player isn't relevant?

If you only knew who he was. He is the reason you and I are even in this league.

Considering how similar RP's and Bios are sometimes, they may as well be crammed into one. A lot of the time they both seem to have the pros + cons and stuff like that too. Much of the time they have somewhat the same information.