Claimed:KnightTime #48 - Supa Hot Fire [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #48

680914366624459047.gif

Run Time: 63 minutes

Player Profile: Supa Hot Fire

Notes: Great sets of questions, great songs, what more could you ask for? What are my Top 3 favourite songs at the moment? Why do I want DT to keep talking? Who the fuck is Seth? Find out everything inside this week's episode!  .  

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

haha teach me! 

I know how to pronounce it, but I can't explain it in words BECAUSE ENGLISH. It's very hard you know.

But I have an example of it, you can listen to this example (just ignore first name in this example!): click here

Just click that play-button there.

If YOU have problems pronouncing HYVÄRINEN check it out!!!!

Edited by Ahma

Context: 3/3

The Quebec threads are amazing. Good entertainment for any day. As mostly a bystander to the arguments it's pretty funny watching it all as well.

Standings looking fine. Mostly expected of some teams, except maybe Seattle winning more than I thought. But I guess they're not completely blown up.

Ha, nice response to my question with the dumbed down voice imitation. Solid songs you picked. Love them all as well.

You should have a decent chance at a Founder's Cup I guess. Will definitely be a battle. Seems like a very competitive VHLM season this season.

Nice prediction for the scorers. I'm hoping Boychuk gets at least Top 10 in points before retirement. :ph34r:

There's always room for more alcohol in your diet....I've eaten pretty bad all week though to be honest lol.

"interesting to see what those 2 noobs had to say about it" (in regards to my questions you answered that I also asked DT and Brovy) :lol: :lol:

Lol'd at your response to VHL "mercenaries" when you said "members who go around the VHL and don't response to government?"

Good player profile.

Professionalism: 2/2
Yep

Editing: 1/1
SCAR TISSUE YAAAA. Awesome songs. That landslide song is brilliant.

Overall: 6/6