Premier League Talk 15/16

So looks like we're not selling De Gea because, depending on who you listen to, we either didn't send the documents to Madrid on time or sent them in an incompatible format.

This is either Woodward delivering the greatest "F-You!" ever or him being completely incompetent. Considering we decided to sell another striker today, I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

So looks like we're not selling De Gea because, depending on who you listen to, we either didn't send the documents to Madrid on time or sent them in an incompatible format.

This is either Woodward delivering the greatest "F-You!" ever or him being completely incompetent. Considering we decided to sell another striker today, I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

:lol:  :lol:

Amazing... They had all summer to do this deal and then they decide to do everything on the last minute.  De Gea must be happy. 

Does this mean that they now pretty much have to let De Gea go for free next year? He can start negotiating with other teams in January? 

is that a real thing or does that happen just in Football Manager? :lol:

Edited by jRuutu

• Admin

:lol::lol:

Amazing... They had all summer to do this deal and then they decide to do everything on the last minute. De Gea must be happy.

Does this mean that they now pretty much have to let De Gea go for free next year? He can start negotiating with other teams in January?

is that a real thing or does that happen just in Football Manager? :lol:

yeah they can sign new deals 6 months before the end of their current ones.

And this de Gea situation is hilarious. I'm not sure what outcome I would prefer, United downgrading in goal or losing out on money and van Gaal benching one of the best goalkeepers for Romero.

:lol:  That is great! 

Schweinsteiger did not get the same reaction 

He may not know who Bastian is. Only recently got to Man Utd, wasn't born or playing anywhere in the United Kingdom and isn't even the biggest face of German football.

He may not know who Bastian is. Only recently got to Man Utd, wasn't born or playing anywhere in the United Kingdom and isn't even the biggest face of German football.

That really is a shame because Bastian is a great talent. also, since my week long trip ive got a lot of BPL to catch up on and im excited. watching Man Shity vs Chelsea right now 

yeah they can sign new deals 6 months before the end of their current ones.

And this de Gea situation is hilarious. I'm not sure what outcome I would prefer, United downgrading in goal or losing out on money and van Gaal benching one of the best goalkeepers for Romero.

Van Gaal and the Man utd team is looking quite bad at the moment.  :P  Amazing how they can spend sooo much money and then fail to do simple things or they decide to do them on the last minute. 

Hopefully they are going to give De Gea some playing time 

More than likely. Everybody knows Rooneys face. Especially in England 

That really is a shame because Bastian is a great talent. also, since my week long trip ive got a lot of BPL to catch up on and im excited. watching Man Shity vs Chelsea right now 

Think about it. Would you expect a kid in Wales to know Gareth Bale more or Marco Reus?

im a kid from Canada and i know Marco Reus. but i also get more coverage of the BPL so i know more of Gareth Bale. but every sunday there is 1 game of the Bundesliga now so im excited about that

Are you 9 years old? Your honour, I rest my case.

• 2 weeks later...

yea I need to go put some $$ down on City winning the league this year. 

lol I did that before the start of the season. Put a quid on it haha.

Also... Ashley Dive. BS foul/yellow card.

But that new Henry kid is pretty great.

And Liverpool missing Couthino, Henderson, Sturridge, Lallana, Allen - 4 of whom would have likely started. It's a shame. We didn't play nearly well enough to win but can't be unhappy with that Benkete strike... WOWZERS

lol I did that before the start of the season. Put a quid on it haha.

Also... Ashley Dive. BS foul/yellow card.

But that new Henry kid is pretty great.

And Liverpool missing Couthino, Henderson, Sturridge, Lallana, Allen - 4 of whom would have likely started. It's a shame. We didn't play nearly well enough to win but can't be unhappy with that Benkete strike... WOWZERS

Not a bad debut for Martial , ice cold finish. 

Shocking leg break on Shaw. I fucking hate seeing that. Should have been a straight red... and another young English player goes down for countless months... something completely avoidable. Disgusting tackle. Fuck that cunt.

Feel so bad for Shaw - started off brilliantly for Man U and this happens. At least doctors are saying it's a clean double fracture (and the fact that he's 19 instead of 25+ is actually better for his recovery)

All the best Shaw. 

So looking back I have to say I was wrong about Dier in midfield. He's been great this season, made a really good combination in the midfield with Mason on Sunday and Tom Carroll today. He adds a more defensive side to the central midfield that I think Spurs lacked last season.

Edited by solas

Shocking leg break on Shaw. I fucking hate seeing that. Should have been a straight red... and another young English player goes down for countless months... something completely avoidable. Disgusting tackle. Fuck that cunt.

Feel so bad for Shaw - started off brilliantly for Man U and this happens. At least doctors are saying it's a clean double fracture (and the fact that he's 19 instead of 25+ is actually better for his recovery)

All the best Shaw. 

And then Moreno named "Man of the match" :lol:

United must have been happy about that.